Dexcom 3 weeks?

aranzazuleg's profile photo   05/10/2017 12:42 p.m.

Hello, someone renews the Dexcom sensor for up to 3 weeks?I have heard that two can lengthen, that it is going well, in fact it is working well, but and if it lengthens another week?What notes the sensor stops working?Pq with the freestyle goes out and that's it but with this ...

thank you!!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/10/2017 12:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"Aranzazuleg", to me, a sensor lasted 46 days.I changed it the day he started to mark glycemias of 40. I usually last more than 5 weeks.With the exception of 2 sensors that lasted 3 weeks and both agreed that I click a vein.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/10/2017 1:25 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Hi @Aranzazuleg.We are lasting 3 weeks without problem in the middle arm.That is, at least 15 days and there are one of more than 30. As soon as it begins to give incorrect values ​​that confuse, we change it.I mean the 3 weeks I tell you are with perfect values.Greetings

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/10/2017 2:10 p.m.

aranzuleg said:
hello, someone renews the Dexcom sensor for up to 3 weeks?I have heard that two can lengthen, that it is going well, in fact it is working well, but and if it lengthens another week?What notes the sensor stops working?Pq with the freestyle goes out and that's it but with this ...

Thank you !!

In my arms it lasts for 3 to 4 weeks, but we are not all the same.There is a partner of the forum that lasts an average of 5 weeks.Many people last about three weeks in the belly.You have to try in the different areas because we are all the same.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/10/2017 5:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

To me, these last 8 years, they last 2 weeks (I would last something more, but I don't waste time fighting with the sensor, at first I did, but not).
Sometimes, marks well after 2 weeks and I continue, the one that I have been wearing will take 18 days and possibly endure any more ... how sooner a one comes out ???I already took it out.

I think that according to the glycemia you have, you take more duration ... if it is type "table", stable ... it is as if the sensor is missed, and it lasts much more (at some more stable time I have had, what II noticed) ... if you have uploads, descents, etc ... as is my case, 2 weeks.

In fact, when you are dying ... if you have the glucose very stable ... it still marks you well ... but as you have it variable ... it is when "cascade" (in the ups and downs, jump jumps, etc...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/10/2017 7:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Average of 18 to 25 days only once reaches 28 days.
How do you comment up when you start with the ?????and signal loss I take away.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/10/2017 11:30 p.m.

At about 4, some have reached 6 but on average 4 weeks.
In the long term it goes much better than the Frestyle

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/10/2017 11:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, very well, I will leave it another week, to see if it endures.
Thanks for the info.:-*

aranzazuleg
05/11/2017 9:28 a.m.

In winter I carry it in my arms and it lasts about 25 days on average.I have been putting it on the gut two months ago (so having my arms clean to wear short sleeves: P) and in the gut it lasts about 18 days.Last year in summer I also tried to put it in the upper area of ​​the buttock and lasted an average of about 18 days.Oh and last summer I also tried it on the side, like under the armpit, covered by the bra, and it was also an average of about 19 days.How do I remember?Because I have made an excel and I'm sighting every patch where I wear it and how much it lasts to me: P

Have you tried somewhere else?Any other idea of ​​where to place the sensor, that does not bother and can last longer?

I also take it when I start appearing?And I see the values ​​that do not fit, then I already take it because I am no longer like what comes out.

valky's profile photo
valky
05/21/2017 1:50 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

In the end we lasted 2seths and three days, the questions began to come out and nothing, I lost a sign, we immediately realized that it was not going well.

In the beginning I thought that the malfunction would not be evident, but it is noticed, hehehe ...

aranzazuleg
05/21/2017 7:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.