ABASAGLAR INSULIN

pickmalion's profile photo   06/01/2016 3:54 p.m.

Hello, my doctor from the Andalusian Health Service after 15 years using Lantus has changed the Lantus for Abasaglar, someone has happened to someone.

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
06/01/2016 3:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is it a new one?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2016 4:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is a new insulin copied from the Lantus 25% cheaper, but not the same at all say it is impossible to be the same.
I wanted to know if social security is changing TB.Because I think that health regulatory bodies do not authorize it to change, only for the new ones.

pickmalion
06/01/2016 5:32 p.m.

@regina Corregidme if I are wrong, but I think it is a "generic" lantus or the same cheaper, the same active substance that is glargina.As Lantus's patent was going to defeat and they could begin to be marketed generic, the house that manufactures and sells Lantus took the toujeo in a hurry so as not to lose market in favor of the new generic ones.They are commercial interests.If I are wrong about this, I ask me to please me to correct.A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/01/2016 5:36 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

It is a biosimilar insulin: when it occurs by bacteria it can never be the same, apparently.
Today I had two changes:
Lantus for abasting
and Humalog 100 for 200.
That is what there is.
The doctor rules.

pickmalion
06/01/2016 5:45 p.m.

@PickMalion I just read what you comment, that by European regulations and recommendation of the AEMPS is not indicated in patients who were already using Lantus to avoid rejections etc. but in new.It would be necessary to know if it is extending in practice, changing those who were already using lantus ... does not seem the most appropriate or :-)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
06/01/2016 7:58 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I no longer know that it is more difficult to fight against diabetes, against doctors, administration or laboratories and everything to try to continue living with chronic disease.

pickmalion
06/01/2016 11:03 p.m.

I used Levemir, I told him that I had problems because of the alba effect I produced ... and changed me to Abasaglar.For now very happy, although with this one tends to be up.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
06/02/2016 1:20 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

ainhoa said:
@regina corregidme if m wrong, but I think it is a "generic" lantus that is cheaper, the same active substance that is glargina.As Lantus's patent was going to defeat and they could begin to be marketed generic, the house that manufactures and sells Lantus took the toujeo in a hurry so as not to lose market in favor of the new generic ones.They are commercial interests.If I are wrong about this, I ask me to please me to correct.A hug
ainhoa said:
@pickmalion I just read what you comment, that by European regulations and recommendation of the AEMPS is not indicated in patients who were already using Lantus to avoid rejections etc. but in new.It would be necessary to know if it is extending in practice, changing those who were already using Lantus ... does not seem the most appropriate or :-)

garibruclin's profile photo
garibruclin
05/30/2020 11:06 p.m.

I have also read the same as Ainhoa ​​and it seems to me that we have to protest and claim the doctor and to anyone and wherever it is not to force us to those who have been with Lantus for years and we are going well to change without any control and looking only atThe "supposed savings" I have gone to the pharmacy today and I wanted to host and I have not taken it and I have requested an appointment to talk to my dra.And I will expose it to her and if they do not leave me with Lantus I will claim and denounce wherever and I think we must do that and not let them core us by the face.

garibruclin's profile photo
garibruclin
05/30/2020 11:14 p.m.

pickmalion said:
is a biosimilar insulin: when producing by bacteria it can never be the same, apparently.
Today I had two changes:
Lantus for abasting
and Humalog 100 for 200.
That is what there is.
The doctor commands.

Humalog 100 and Humalog 200 The only difference is that it is more concentrated so the ball lasts double, worse you should not notice any other.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
06/01/2020 3:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.