Judgment against parents accused of killing their diabetic son

fer's profile photo   06/03/2016 10:39 a.m.

I get chicken skin when reading this news, I do not understand how it is possible that there are currently cases like this, that they happen to these parents by the head?!?(I save you the poor child's photos, I have been impacted).

I really don't understand it ... I still have more when I think than just in Canada the insulin was launched and there are many insulin marketing companies, they are not understood.:(

judge some parents for killing their diabetic son by not providing medication

Alex Radita, a 15 -year -old Canadian minor, died in 2013 after not receiving the medication he needed for the diabetes disease he suffered.Now his parents are judged as alleged to blame for death to the child by not providing mediation.

During the trial that is being held against Alex's parents, Emil and Rodica lies, there are numerous testimonial shocking ones that point to the unfortunate state of health of the child shortly before he died.

The parents are accused of killing their diabetic son, for not offering adequate treatment.

Among the testimonies of the agents who saw the child's body, they claimed that all the bones of the body were seen since it only weighed 16 kilos.

During the trial it was pointed out that 36 hours passed since the child had died, until the parents called for help, according to GlobalNews.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/03/2016 10:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

As a mother seems inconceivable !!Poor Alex: (((

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/03/2016 10:59 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Jolin, true terrible: |

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
06/03/2016 11:01 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I do not understand that social matters has not acted, for what they say, even the neighbors saw the case ...

fer's profile photo
fer
06/03/2016 11:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I don't understand it either ..... my tears skipped when I read the headline and when I saw the photos I don't even tell you ... I have no words to qualify the parents.
Poor what he should have suffered ...

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/03/2016 11:25 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

No comments.The human being descended from animal, there are those who glands, hormones and cells of reasoning and feeling simply do not develop it or do not have.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/03/2016 3:56 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

They will not be of those religious fans who are against medicines ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/03/2016 3:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What children of the great p ... !!!!!!!Sorry, but I don't get something else !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
06/03/2016 7:24 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

It is impossible for me to say an opinion: no comment!But I think there will be another reason than diabetes so that those pads decide to do that !!!In the world there is everything for everyone !!!I only agree to c/@regina, the sects make great disasters in the minds of the human being !!!I have lived several years in North America and, that exists more than we believe .............

ani's profile photo
ani
06/04/2016 4:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a nonsenseTo those I put a thousand units of fast insulin, first to one who sees what will happen to him and then to the other.What I do not understand how anyone longed for the child's presence, since if they had seen it, someone could have denounced fuck.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 8:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Impressive ... something had sure (sect, abuse ... go to know !!)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/06/2016 7:29 a.m.

In these cases I am glad to live in Europe where social services are above any creed.
What a penalty of creature!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/06/2016 9:47 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think we lack data to judge.There are too many nonsense ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
06/07/2016 4:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.