iPort

Sergiopr's profile photo   06/04/2016 11:12 p.m.

My daughter has put one to try and if we liked it, then buy it. She is delighted she is 7 years old and has been since she was 3 years.72 hours and they will be 15 bad days but I advise you forgot

Sergiopr's profile photo
Sergiopr
06/04/2016 11:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sergiopr Thank you very much for counting your experience with this product, there are many people who are not convinced with the theme of the bombs that are seeing it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 11:52 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Sergiopro.
Hello.How many days has the IPORT lasted?
And in what part of the body has it had it, has the placement bothered, or by friction?
Thank you.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
06/05/2016 12:35 a.m.

Hello, I have removed it at 3 days and well and I already tell you 7 years and moked the bottlePricing and angry. The penalty is that it takes so long to send it to try it that it is easy to put a little pin that is almost not surely notice
You will tell me

Sergiopr's profile photo
Sergiopr
06/05/2016 11:18 a.m.

I also put it on my 2 -year -old daughter in the upper area of ​​the cullet and left it 4 days and great !! I did not bother her and to put on the insulin I wanted to see him in the mirror hehe.When removed it perfectly.I have made ask for this week, I hope.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
06/06/2016 7:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.