My name is Jose Luis and I have type 1 diabetes for 20 years, I am 47 years old

dexpero11's profile photo   06/04/2016 8:23 p.m.

Hello everyone since I am reading your comments I am realizing that I have not learned anything, it is almost incredible but it is so, it seems to me to have an old plated doctor and without any communication with the patient.

I have always gone to the same endocrine and I have never received diabetes education with the nurses, I live in the Valencian Community, in Castellon de la Plana.

But after seeing how you count the units to prick the fast sounds to Chino.I just started with Tresiba because I started with another endocrine, I spent 2 years without going, I finished it up to the hat, retire, if I turn it before.

I have it since I was 14 years old for family hypercholestheremia, after my late father died they found the 3 brothers the same, then when I was diabetic I saw him much more often, until I took me.

I hope to learn to count the doses with the fast and the Tresiba I wear 16, the quick I am in it, well a very strong hug and I encourage everyone that we have to fight for our rights and never give up.

THANK YOU.

dexpero11's profile photo
dexpero11
06/04/2016 8:23 p.m.

Jose Luis ,diabetico tipo 1 desde 1997.
TRESIBA 16 , Rapida , Novorapid flexpen 4+5+5.
Acabo de empezar llevo 5 dias y noto buenos resultados.
Ultima Hemo 8,pero mi proposito con esta nueva insulina y con la ayuda vuestra ,cambio de endocrino y enfermeras, es bajarlo lo antes posible a 7 o un poco menos.MUCHAS GRACIAS A TOD@S.

Welcome to the forum @dexpero11, with so many years of diabetes, you can surely explain many interesting stories and the occasional good advice! Ah!, And as always, ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2016 9:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the forum @dexpero11 :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/04/2016 11:14 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @dexpero11, welcome, what do you mean to count the insulin units, to put an adequate dose?
Have you taught you to eat for portions?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/04/2016 11:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi Fer and Gema Ter thanks for answering I hope we can have interesting conversations about this health system of our beloved country, nothing helps to sweet people like us, I do not know if I can help with the technologies now, before I used Lantus 20 U.And 4,4,4 quickly, novorapid flexpen..Horrible told DR.Portillo and he told me that it was my type 1 diabetes, youth and there was nothing to do with it, I have always had to engineer me alone, I have learned to survive without learning.And I in my house without explanations of anything lows and climb, until I thought I will have to have something to take away the sugar that I have left over, and I started to put on me 2 or 3 of the slow one, until I returned to the scholar and I told whatI passed, he replied.You street when someone is mistreating you as a person or sick, it does not matter the endocrine most valued by Castellón and province, and I have 20 years less than now.Rights.But I do not do a whole day well. Well I say goodbye to everyone.

dexpero11
06/04/2016 11:56 p.m.

Ultima Hemo 8,pero mi proposito con esta nueva insulina y con la ayuda vuestra ,cambio de endocrino y enfermeras, es bajarlo lo antes posible a 7 o un poco menos.MUCHAS GRACIAS A TOD@S.

Jose Luis Welcome to the forum!I hope it is very useful to have entered this magnificent forum where you can expose your doubts and give us your experiences;take care of yourself and we always wait for you on these sides !!!A sweet hug, my dear "family" of Ani, & GT ;: d & lt;& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
06/05/2016 7:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much Ani I hope to learn a lot here all with people splendid as you, I also hope to help you in everything possible and this within my knowledge. Many thanks to everyone. A hug.

dexpero11
06/05/2016 7:57 p.m.

Welcome to the forum!!!@dexpero11
20 years you say!And you didn't learn anything or very little !!Well, in this forum you will hallucinate, I have just been 10 months and I have a lot to thank everyone and each of them.
I present myself, I am Alicia and I am Lada

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2016 9:22 p.m.

Hello Alicia, thanks for greeting I do as good as you. Get a lot about you very well informed of diabetes and help people who are looking for help in exchange for anything, you are all splendid. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

dexpero11
06/05/2016 11:13 p.m.

Welcome @dexpero11, here you will learn a lot.Even if you see you a good professional, here you will learn more.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/05/2016 11:43 p.m.

Thank you very much Joseludi, I am sure that it will be, because there are good professionals and others that are not so much, and when you have that case, it does not go so much.But now the dr.Merchante say it is very good.But here with your help I will learn much more and better. Thank you very much I feel very grateful.Good night.

dexpero11
06/05/2016 11:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.