{'en': 'Some reeds', 'es': 'Unas cañas'} Image

Some reeds

MarMourenza's profile photo   06/10/2016 9:10 p.m.

Hello again!

Here is a question, yes, about beer: -s

When I go with reeds with friends, I'm not going much, you don't think I give myself to alcohol ... but I find it hard to know exactly, considering that I live on a free cover land with each order the thing is further complicated.

I calculate that by a cane (star Galicia) and a small lid, 1 novorapid unit, and more or less works, if they go 2, because to the second other unit.

How do you do it ???

Thank you!

MarMourenza's profile photo
MarMourenza
06/10/2016 9:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marmourenza because it depends on more factors, in what glucemias you go to take the reeds, if you have done sports previously etc ... I have taken 2 star Galicia (take free advertising) and as in the morning I have done somethingOf sport, I have arrived in 136 so that if I had calculated 1u I would have been around the hypo, so I tell you about the factors, but it is not good to eat so much, if one day I take 3 and I arrived in190, it is not to go crazy because I am not every day taking reeds, also when I take them it is precisely to enjoy them a little and not to be thinking if I am going to arrive in 100 or 180 and that that the free gives you a margincorrecting..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/10/2016 11:20 p.m.

@sigsauer you are right, that was a consultation that makes my doctor and I told me that if you take a cane (I Mahou hehehe) you can put 2 units, since the beer raises the glucose through the cereal that carries, if you takeA fresh vinito, it lowers you a lot, at least to me, but the truth is that if you take a cane or a vinito, it is to enjoy it, and nothing more, in our provincial association of diabetes they gave us a talk about diabetes andThe benefits of beer and you have enough different things is that it raises glucose but it would be the same case as if you have a birthday and you feel like trying a little cake, because you click a little more and enjoy, that you onlyLive once.
Encouragement and good summer

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/11/2016 10:25 a.m.

Hi @sigsauer, totally agree with you, since in this the guidelines are worth little ... when I say this always birth of a previous result of 95/100/105, which still depends on the day you had, but wellMy this serves as a reference, I consulted above all because as in beer and other drinks there is no carbohydrate table because it is difficult to calculate, you are right about eating your head !!

@antonimar, I do that, and with free it is true that it is much easier, but I agree with you that the important thing is to enjoy and not obsess.
Thank you!

MarMourenza's profile photo
MarMourenza
06/13/2016 9:38 a.m.

I really do not drink, only after training a cane or two (if it is with friends and the stretching last time), if it is the cane alone and I have a good level I do not put insulin, the problem is that it is always accompanied bySome lid or snack if it has been a hard train.It also depends whether I remembered the pump to work at full performance half an hour before finishing training or not.
There are a thousand factors that I take into account (well I am exaggerated only in 900).
As I now leave a lot only in training and I stick alone to a bar, I bought this at home, hehehe.2 -degree beer, very cool.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/13/2016 11:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello,
I do not usually drink, because I am very delicate and makes me tremendous effects.But after a thousand I have gone to a very cool buttion where you have dinner and has beers from around the world.And I like toast, and I ask me the lowest graduation (between 6 and 8 degrees).Well, a third of that beer, with adequate dinner (or dream of drinking a beer without eating), makes me spin my head and loose my legs.That is the symptoms that I know, before clicking insulin;I will do more than a year that I do not do those extras, so to the next one that I want to go I will have to be very aware :-)

The question that catches my attention, is that you say that beer rises glycemia, and came the low.Let's see if you can explain it to me, because both have sugars.And alcohol can cause hypoglycemia.For this there are no tables, it seems ... So each person will have an effect.

sigsauer said:
@marmonza because it depends on more factors, what glutemia you go to take the reeds, if you have done sports before etc ... I have taken 2 star Galicia in the afternoon(Take free advertising) and as in the morning I have done some sport, I have arrived in 136 so that if I had calculated 1u I would have been around the hypo, that's why I tell you about the factors, but it is not good to eat eitherBoth the head, if one day I take 3 and I arrived in 190, it is not to drive my100 or 180 and that free gives you a margin of correction ..

I agree with you on the multiplicity of factors.From what I see, you have them very controlled ... I am interested if you know (or the others too, of course) of some thread or link-web where the subject of the exercise and insulin-glucose effects are talked (I already know that each oneIt is a world, but for having some reference).Because I have always been very active, and recent years almost nothing, for health reasons, obviously.Now that I begin to recover something, when the exercise factor is added, the measures are going, there are too many variables at the same time ...

Thank you :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
07/04/2016 1:34 p.m.

Sometimes the desire is worse than the negative effects. Staking well controlled, because one day you jump the rule I do not think anything happens. It is to do it every day ... and that is that beer is so good ...

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
02/06/2018 10:58 p.m.

Hello!Well, I drink enough beer because I love it, every Thursday I leave reeds and as more or less I know that 3 with their corresponding tapas I have been quite well controlled.In my specific case a third is practically a ration, if I go out at noon I use the half -day ratio, and if I go out at night because the one that plays ... It costs me much more to control other kinds of things the truth ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/07/2018 3:59 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@"Marmourenza" in the famous carbohydrate table published by the Diabetes Foundation, the reference to beer and other drinks comes.I put the screenshot.

My son does not drink either beer or anything but I suppose that sooner or later will come ... and in anticipation of that more information drives, the better.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
02/07/2018 4:25 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

@"Marmourenza" As you have told you, it depends on many factors, but normally I calculate a cane+lid 1Unity (it is already known sometimes it happened to me insulin, x the issue of not knowing what cover they will put).
What tb learned in this forum, and that is what I take lately, they are clear, I get less glucose, normally 2 clear 1 insulin unit;)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/07/2018 7:12 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Hello, I am a recognized alcoholic, "I love beer and every week some batch falls.
According to an app that use beer:
IG 70
HC 3.55
Glymic load 2.4
White wine /// red
IG 0
HC 2.6 /// 2.61
GLIPEMIC LOAD 0
As a standard, the first "without cost" (I get between 50 and 60) with the second 1 unit of rapDon't shoot me.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/07/2018 8:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.