News about what costs the balearic health system the supply of strips

Ainhoa's profile photo   05/16/2017 1:07 a.m.

Link

I did not like the way to state this "news" or its development.It seems that it intends to make us feel guilty for the expense generated, or that we feel very grateful and fortunate because they give us the strips instead of having to pay them integrals of our pocket, I do not know but in any case it grinds me.I have read that there are those who think that the news, mentioning the free and making a comparison of expenses, intends to break a spear in favor of its financing.In any case, the statement continues to seem disaceded.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/16/2017 1:07 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Once read the entire content of the news ..... Well, in the first place to the "journalist" that the article has written, he sent him again to school, because we are going the focus of the news is not bad, but very bad.Analyzing it wants to imply that for public health and the diabetic patient, the free is more to finance the free (not everything that shines) than to continue giving strips, the funny thing is not the bad approach and what a disastrous way transmits, but with its figures it is evident.According to their figures there are 16,000 type 1 for 56,000 type 2, type 1 leave there are 228 euros each.You don't have to be very ready to see what a type 2 comes out 4 times more.Above the health service that negotiates the price of the strip to 27 cents, when the patient is acquired in Pharmacy to 88, does that mean that they are cheating us?What profit manufacturing/sale price is abysmal?And that the State and Health consent ??To put figures this "journalist" could put the cost that a person with diabetes and work pays for social security and if that figure is not far higher than the fucking 227 euros they give in strips to control their diabetes, but notsays the expenditure of the health service in buying condoms to distribute them in prevention of sexually transmitted diseases ???There are those who sign articles, such as the one who signs autographs, which gives the same paper, a shirt, than a part of the body.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/16/2017 3:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

If you put the link and do not copied the news you make us have to enter several times and give many free visits to that article.

And it is curious that the strips get more expensive to the government than those of the Code Free that come out to 15 centos (7.99/50) and the Balearic Government 27.

"The Servei de Salut, due to the huge volume of strips that acquires every year (more than 12.6 million), has negotiated an advantageous price with the suppliers and because of this pays an average of 27.5 cents of euros of eurosfor each of them.

What a business do pharmaceuticals with us.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/16/2017 4:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

227 and annual?And the Free 59.90 and a 15 -day sensor?, Nothing fits me here.
Four boxes of strips would cost 53 e per month ..
I do not know what it means, but what is clear is that, with less strips, the cost for decompensations and hospital admissions would be much higher, not to mention treatments for complications for bad control ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2017 1:53 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.