LEFT FOOT SENSATION IN SPORTS

Fumanchu's profile photo   05/16/2017 11:52 p.m.

Hello friends I am 27 years old and I have been with type 1 diabetes 3 years.
And practically from the first year I debuted. I had the sensation on the left trunk or burning foot from the sole of the foot.That was growing to the entire foot as the minutes increased.

This happens to me whenever I play football 11.Soccer 7 or when I run.Rather, whenever I exercise ...

Some have had these symptoms.what can it be?

The glycosada had her at 7.4 high for me as the doctor told me.

Fumanchu's profile photo
Fumanchu
05/16/2017 11:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is some case in the forum in which symptoms of neuropathy appear in the debut, but that improve with treatment and control.Tell the doctor to see if you need treatment ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2017 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I sometimes feel those inconvenience and solve it with circulatory massages and refreshing gels.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/04/2019 12:45 a.m.

@Fumanchu, burning/ burning floor of the foot when I walk a lot, I solved it with means of those of diabeticos, they have a special warp.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
09/04/2019 2:13 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Good afternoon.If that also gives me.Through the soles of the feet and the instead.I am very limited with the type of shoes.
When the ardor is tremendous my husband puts me alor vera gel or the same sheet.Works

vilmaviquez's profile photo
vilmaviquez
09/09/2019 9:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.