{'en': 'In diabetes, lack of education ...', 'es': 'En la diabetes, la falta de educación...'} Image

In diabetes, lack of education ...

fer's profile photo   06/10/2016 3:46 p.m.

No content available.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/10/2016 3:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Oh!YEAH !!Education is very necessary for each one, but ................ "is also made" to blows "!!!And if not?Ask me !!!!L-)

ani's profile photo
ani
06/10/2016 7:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, to see if it is true, let's remove education for some diabetics and others insulin, to see what happens.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/10/2016 7:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
well, to see if it is true we remove education for some diabetics and others insulin, to see what happens.

Caray @Sherpa41, that irony kills me! ... =))

Obviously it is a euphemism, the number of people who have problems due to lack of education about diabetes, causes such serious problems as the lack of insulin, that is the issue!, Without adequate information, there is a risk that people do not take care of themselves!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/10/2016 9:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @Fer, how much reason you carry !!!For my part I said what I said because for more than 25ans d dbts, I had nothing of education/dibtes, just: do not eat sugar, bread and pasta !!!!!!!And that is why I say that I carry my education learned "with blows" by all diabetic commas (c/loss of knowledge) up to 4 and 5hrs until someone took me to the emergencyce !!!But I am still feet and with very few complications and misbeiet 55ans !!!!!!!!!;)

ani's profile photo
ani
06/11/2016 8:27 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
well, to see if it is true we remove education for some diabetics and others insulin, to see what happens.

=)) =)) =)) =)) I laugh out loud !!!!!@Sherpa41 !!

ani's profile photo
ani
06/11/2016 8:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.