{'en': 'Prevent diabetes with beer', 'es': 'Prevenir la diabetes con cerveza'} Image

Prevent diabetes with beer

fer's profile photo   06/15/2016 10:41 a.m.

This is one of those news that motivates one for summer ... I already have the perfect excuse to enjoy the beach bar or terraces!=)

Prevent diabetes with beer

The Federation of Diabetics, ASFADI and the Center for Information beer and health have a study on the preventive effect of moderate beer consumption in diabetes.

The study presented today by its author, Dr. Franz Martín, Nutrition Professor at Pablo de Olavide University, in Seville, concludes that a moderate consumption of beer inside a Mediterranean diet pattern and a healthy lifestyle is important to fightagainst diabetes and their complications.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/15/2016 10:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hahaha how many people who think they know everything in this life, sometimes they are ready more, do you think and what do you help?Well, it is clear to train and drink beer in stretching.
As always diabetes & sports.
The wine is also healthy hehehe

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/15/2016 12:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Beer is always good to prevent diseases when it is heat time, what coincidences.Instead of doing marketing to increase beer consumption and thus the benefit of these industries, studies were studied for diabetes and advances in diabetes do not come anywhere perhaps we would do better.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/15/2016 1:36 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

They also say that beer does not fat ... and I see a lot of people with beer tripon ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/16/2016 4:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have a long fond of beer and when I arrived at 50 I entered the Mellitus II, now I turn to elavoring my own artisanal beer with low glusic and low alcohol atenido .. I am not doing badly.Hayy to spend time and some money, but gives enormous satisfaction.Do it and take it

DonLenguita's profile photo
DonLenguita
06/20/2016 8:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.