Electronic cigarette

Fernandolkd's profile photo   06/21/2016 10:14 p.m.

Hello, how did I want to know if there was any contraindication to the electronic cigarette ... what would be an alternative against the common cigarette ... Thank you

Fernandolkd's profile photo
Fernandolkd
06/21/2016 10:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello .. I do not know if the electronic cigarette is good but I assure you that the vice of the cigar ends when one really has the will to leave it .. Here the success begins ... I left this vice gradually and in the end I left it of theEverything and now I am happy because I succeeded and I don't miss him at all and I feel sorry when I see someone prey to this horrible vice ... I first left it in the mornings because I took it with my coffee and replaced him for eating a richbreakfast .. my coffee with scrambled eggs for example or fruit salad ... Then I left the lunch I thought was the most difficult and it was not so ... then the one 5 in the afternoon .. all this wasWhen I worked ... I started stop buying the cigarette in boxes and thus smoking less .. sometimes I went to the store and only bought me 1 or 2 .. And so I wanted the desire and then only the weekendUntil I left him at all and I feel proud of it ... I did not suffer because at the bottom of my heart it was what I wanted most and it was something that enslaved me and bothered me ... for me it was the best form ofLeave it ... hopefully someone serves my experience ... luck !!!

Rosadiet's profile photo
Rosadiet
06/29/2016 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.