Health studies paying the diabetics the product that would avoid their punctures (which dexcom reads it)

pabloj2000's profile photo   05/25/2017 6:42 p.m.

Link

Well, we can rejoice that the subject begins to study, but it does not cease to surprise the string of lies that are released, and it hurts that Dexcom's distributors do not enter the subject, denying all the trolley that the means ofcommunication, or entering also with the SS.

And this is an open letter to them ... Why does Dexcom not press to offer his product?If a 1 -year subscription is already about 300 euros ... let's imagine that they manage to hire 5000 subscriptions ... the price would be good.
Or why do they negotiate the Dexcom as a semi -financed alterantiva?

I know that the people of Dexcom from time to time read the forums, and it seems good to me, and I would like to know the answers to these issues.

In addition ... they don't realize ... they have the best product by far (we all know it), but if social security gives free ... because they will lose many Dexcom customers, because on a gifted horse notThe tooth is seen, and there is already the option of Ambrosia to make it continuous measurement (I hope it works well) so we would only have to pay that kit, which would be accessible.

If this is confirmed, it will be a hard blow for Dexcom .... why don't they press?Why don't they inform people, and denied the trolley of the media?Because all that gives a halo of "invention of the century" to free, when it is a bad spot, so clear.

And it seems good to me to give free .... great ... but what happens with those who need continuous medication?

"For two years the diabetics can for the first time measure the level of glucose without the need to click repeatedly a day as until now"

Thus begins the real article, it is sorry ... It is sad that a means of communication do this publire for ... that is a lie, it is a trolley ... 10 years ago we have that and much better.

Who will stop Abbott's feet?Because I don't care about free ... I suppose that in no way the 2 will come out that will be continuous ... perfect and free ... I leave Dexcom and it happens ... but free how such, is an outdated product (I should have left before the first Dexcom), obsolete ... and dare to sell it as a novelty.And on top of that, they deceive the government to finance it ... simply by ignorance of the people, who knows him for marketing.

It seems sad.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/25/2017 6:42 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

"In the US it is not yet available," says the article .... to leave ... neither is nor will it be!that also puts it as they are anxious in the USA to receive it ... come on, there he does not even want the tato .... they take her clear.

Really ... Dexcom -y Medtronic- can now put a hand in the subject and defend themselves, because they will condemn them to oblivion based on lies and campaigns like these.

greetings

pabloj2000
05/25/2017 6:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@"Pabloj2000" A Dexcom The European market, with forgiveness, is pela !!!So clear.They have the monopoly in the USA in which 90% of customers have private insurance and 170 million dollars of annual benefits, do you think they are enough millions of reasons not to get into Europe and their public health system ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/25/2017 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Pabloj2000".That Dexcom offers an ideal solution for diabetics I do not deny it, but thus attacking a tool that has allowed the flash measurement to the general public seems very sad.Are we better with capillary meters than with a flash system that helps us understand much better diabetes?I am clear that the answer is no, and any denial of this only throws stones against our roof.

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
05/25/2017 10:58 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

Man I prefer an alarm meter infinatically before that allows you to sleep peacefully.And if the SS is finally going to subsequent them, please let them choose and do not mount a monopoly.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/26/2017 1:57 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"Pabloj2000" A Dexcom The European market, with forgiveness, is pela !!!So clear.They have monopoly in the USA in which 90% of customers have private insurance and 170 million dollars of annual benefits, you think they are enough millions of reasons not/Blockquote>

Correct, but the people here should do more, since after all, it is their bread.If those there do not want to know anything, I suppose that the importers of each country will be interested in getting into the SS.In addition, knowing that they have the best product.Is that they do not bother to deny all these trolley ...

greetings

pabloj2000
05/27/2017 1:03 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

19Lajara said:
@"Pabloj2000".That Dexcom offers an ideal solution for diabetics I do not deny it, but thus attacking a tool that has allowed the flash measurement to the general public seems very sad.Are we better with capillary meters than with a flash system that helps us understand much better diabetes?I am clear that the answer is no, and any denial of this only throws stones against our roof.

Hello ... the measurement "Flash" is an invention of them, of Abbott and the free .... a marketing product (which is the "flash" measurement?).They lie to us, speaking of revolution, that "for 2 years they can measure the levels without clicking", they even create such confusion that they speak of continuous measurement (nor from far it is) ... they are not deceiving, and on top of that, we have to give themthe reason?.Of course, it is better (at cost 0 clear) the free than capillary measurement, after all, is the substitute, but from there it does not happen ... a substitute for capillary measurement.But it is that the jump is in the continuous measurement, that does give you freedom, lets you sleep, allows you to do sports ... the other, is to stay at the doors "of glory".
That a mediocre product, with a manufacturer that deceives us, will be lined with the SS?Well, perfect, I insist, better than the strips ... but maybe it was time to include the continuous measurement, or someone told the government ... "friends, if we are going to include continuous measurement ... the freeIt is not. "
But what has been said will be a matter of looking for life to turn it into continuous measurement, even with fudge or costing money ... but in the end, it would be better for the SS to offer free, perfect, and the one who does not want that measurement "Flash"(I doubt that someone wants it), to pay the difference and give another continuous meter.That would be logical as Albertot says.What do you settle for flash measurement?Well perfect, take for free ... what do you want continuous measurement?Well, nothing, to pay an extra of 50 or 60 euros per month, and you have it (remember that the prices that negotiate, obviously, is not the price of pharmacy ... because if a dexcom box is sold loose at 370 euros... With a subscription buying 6, they come out, at 305 euros ... Well, if you buy 1000 they could leave 200 euros or less)

With the flash measurement you can't avoid hypos ... or get up at night jumping and tremble, empty the kitchen and be shattered the next day ... you will not drive a vehicle safely ... you will only avoid thepunctures on the finger (important, eye) and you will make some graphics to plan the next day (if your days are exactly the same, and it does not use you).

But well, it is certainly a step ... for something you start, although it is a shame not to make the jump already.

Greetings

pabloj2000
05/27/2017 1:15 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Yes, it is U.N.Aly that we will not have continuous and reliable measurement.
If the meter were totally reliable, we would avoid the strips. That we will not be able to do it with the free, with the Dexcom, yes

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/27/2017 4:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This is the offer and the opportunity, Abbot will not have the best product but its marketing, worrying about making its product known or selling it in any country.Dexcom on the contrary is formed with his market in the USA and the few importers of the product have enough to place a model before the one used in the Americas and leave the product marketing very aside perhaps due to the little support of the Dexcom itself.I would personally like public money to develop or finance a cure or so that the development of a meter will continue not invasive and not what currently exists, even an evolution of the bombs, where inThe century of technological evolution continues to depend on alkaline batteries.For my wearing a foreign body nailed for 14 days and the size of the shell of a snail, because it is not a solution not pleasing me and much less is necessary to have good control of my diabetes, in fact up to relatively 10 years notThere were or flash or continuous meters and many are the ones who have had very good control.I would like more than the State by changing laws, agreements or for what is governed by insulin manufacturing laboratories so that it is more effective (rapid insulin immediate action), slow insulins that are really flat and last 24 hours withThe same action intensity.Finally, if Dexcom of South expands its product beyond the territory, I will not do marketing when that product costs an eye of the face.All this would be differently if there was more competition, more innovation and more investment in wanting to evolve this measurement and that comfort for the patient.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2017 5:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello.Pabloj2000 has said that the Dexcom comes out for about 300 euros a year.Is that so?Because I looked at his day (for more than a year I used the Abott's freestyle continuously) and I got much more expensive.
But as I have seen that many people speak better about Dexcom ... I could consider changing.
Where do you buy it?And how does it come out at that price?

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
05/28/2017 3:41 p.m.

300 euros a year?300 euros per month (counting 1 subscription of 7 boxes at 300 euros the box, and that you take 2 weeks -Fácil- to each sensor ... and 4 transmitters of the G5 .... If it is the G4 it would leave less, some some some some some200 a month, I insist, per month) ... Free leaves 120 euros a month.

When I say that 1 1 year subscription comes to 300 euros ... it is the box ... instead of 370, you get 300. But you will need 1 box every 2 months or less, it depends on each one.Plus hardware.

greetings

pabloj2000
05/28/2017 3:52 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
300 euros a year?300 euros per month (counting 1 subscription of 7 boxes at 300 euros the box, and that you take 2 weeks -Fácil- to each sensor ... and 4 transmitters of the G5 .... If it is the G4 it would leave less, some some some some some200 a month, I insist, per month) ... Free leaves 120 euros a month.

When I say that 1 1 year subscription comes to 300 euros ... it is the box ... instead of 370, you get 300. But you will need 1 box every 2 months or less, it depends on each one.Plus hardware.

Greetings

Vaaaaale, it seemed strange to me.Well, at those prices, for me impossible ... I have trouble paying Abbott's ...

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
05/28/2017 4:50 p.m.

rosanriv said:
Pabloj2000 said:

Greetings

Vaaaaale, it seemed strange to me.Well, at those prices, for me impossible ... I have a hard time paying the Abbott ...

@Rosanriv, the price of Dexcom G4 depends a lot on how much you can lengthen the sensor.It endures us at average 21 days, that is, as soon as it begins to give contradictory values, it goes out.This sensor is a "cucumber."While stable, 10mg/dl differences are already bad for us.And we have also tried literate and free.

Then with subscription leaves € 75/sensor = & GT;If it lasts 21 days (like us), you are € 107/month in sensors.Then you have the transmitter that is € 340 and is lasting 14 months = & GT;€ 24/transmitter month.Therefore, if you last 21 days, you are around € 131/month.And the difference between having a continuous flash meter ... Anyway ... the night a day (and never better day about the night ... more than anything because you can sleep peacefully).

The official receiver would be missing (if you love him) that there is no day, he does not need to buy it.Or if you want it, surely you find it cheap here, secondly.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
05/29/2017 8:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.