Diabetes experience

Rosadiet's profile photo   06/29/2016 1:31 a.m.

Hello everyone ... I hope that my experience with diabetes serves them something ... I am new here and I tell you that my mom is a diabetic and I take care of her quite some time ago ... she did not take care of it as it is due and unfortunately they had itthat operate and lost his leg ... This is about years and with the favor of God still retains what he has left ... Thank you I think that now we take care of it as it is ... a first advice ...They do not consume sugar use the preferably preferably the stevia that is wonderful and has nothing to envy to sugar ... avoid as much as possible to eat many flours and fats ... but the idea is not to exceed anything and a diabetic can give your tastesFrom time to time ... but that the next day you should eat a small diet to clean the body ... the glucose should not go from 180 because after this level it is to spoil the arteries, etc.Well later I will continue commenting on everything I know ... Good luck to all and remember that a diabetic does not have to suffer for meals even more at this time when God thanks exist the sweeteners and diet products ... and if you knowcook better yet ... you will be very felíz ....

Rosadiet's profile photo
Rosadiet
06/29/2016 1:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.