3 -year -old girl teach eating well

marilagu's profile photo   07/01/2016 6:14 p.m.

Hello!!I am the mother of a newly fulfilled 3 -year -old girl who debuted in January.
The case is that it is very jeta and eats what wins it.Always heavy and controlled but the menus do not vary and Niblas fruits and vegetables want to try.
I have tried a thousand things and nothing.
The other day I read the book of the super nanny q in the end it consists of "this is the food that you have, you insist up to 3 times and if you do not want it, it does not eat anything until the next meal."
I have tried it (without clicking the fast, that I already knew that I was not going to eat) and has had huge downs.In the end, juice and bread of bread.Issue, that in the end has eaten something that likes it and the peas, chickpeas .... there they stay.
I don't know what to do !!!!!!
Has anyone gone through something like that?I would appreciate your advice.
You will think that it is something exaggerated, but we do not pass from the fillet with potatoes, macaroni and rice with tomato.
Thank you so much!!

marilagu's profile photo
marilagu
07/01/2016 6:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing girl my daughter is a diabetic since the age of 4 is now 7 and it is still the same as fatal, I don't like fruit only but you can't leave her without eating what I want in the end doing her rations because this is already

Sergiopr's profile photo
Sergiopr
07/01/2016 8:52 p.m.

Another thing when he doubted if he is going to eat or not instead of pricking the insulin before the skewer after eating was an endocrine advice because he knows that he eats fatal I hope I have been helpful

Sergiopr's profile photo
Sergiopr
07/01/2016 9:02 p.m.

I have no experience with children, but and if you try to give it to it?Maybe it sneaks.For contributing something.Greetings and encouragement

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/01/2016 9:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

My daughter doesn't like fruit either, just the apple and banana but of course banana I barely give her, I also do that to prick it after meals according to what type of food there is, you make sure you do not make a hiccup.As long as he eating his rations at the moment that as what he likes more or less as he grows he will already try other things.Cheer up.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
07/01/2016 9:17 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Is that this kind of gentuza and fools are never going to end?@glutation1 stop selling smoke and above all stops touching the Bemolean cells.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/01/2016 10:42 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

@Marilagu, do not worry, while eats its rations and take protein and hydrates, it is enough, it will be varying little by little

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2016 11:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I always skewer after eating, although that of what likes her with her rations, I always leave something like that I avoid some hypo.Although of course, we are putting it 0.5 units if less than 100 for 4 rations ... if I eat 2 I do?
Jo, I don't feel like it with food.And the purés or proves them.
I have endocrine on 18, to see if it gives me any solution.
Thank you so much!!!

marilagu's profile photo
marilagu
07/02/2016 12:01 a.m.

Have you seen the video?It lasts 6 minutes and something, in the 2 minute you do not know if it is a first video of those that come out gatherings anonymous sticking or that, the example with the steel balls with several magnets and the ball with a single magnet.It is to piss and not drop, we go that any child who presents in the school a work of physics or chemistry has more foundations.Help???Do you want to help ??Well, the best help you can give us all is that you save those posts that do not contribute anything.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/02/2016 5:30 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

I have the same Ptoblema with my daughter.But there is always an order of priorities. You are lucky and like hydrates.It also eats proteins.
I think there will always be time for education in fruits and vegetables (Aningún Niño like).The first thing is to control diabetes, the other will come later.Cheer up

mogi's profile photo
mogi
07/02/2016 9:53 p.m.

Be careful with fraud and scams.They are a business

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/03/2016 3:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I advise you to eat what you like, at least for now, when you are 7 years old you can explain that it is diabetic and that you have to eat certain things, which just as you eat them.

It is that at a certain age you cannot force him to eat everything, when you are smaller you cheat in any way but from two years ..... bad, but we all go.

As they tell you, the first thing is to control diabetes, and then you will eat everything, you have to give it a childhood as normal as possible, you with their years would not eat certain things, they are unfortunately very small, and the only thing that can beTo do is let the years go by and make it better.

cheer up!!

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/04/2016 9:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.