Problem with attention in Roche regarding insulin pump

Maria elena's profile photo   06/01/2017 8 p.m.

Hello everyone
Does anyone have or have problems with the 24 -hour Roche service?
My bomb has to change it practically every year, almost always by electronic error, and my experience is disastrous.
The mushrooms of the most incompetent, you have to take a thousand laps and tell the problem a thousand times, and until you lose the forms do not solve it.
The last last Sunday.After three error failures they decide to change it, giving me a maximum period of 72 hours.Today I have not received her or know anything about her.
They tell me that they are putting claims to messaging.
Is possible Barcelona-Madrid more than 4 days ???????
Is it possible not to obtain a solution or solution ??????
They are the worst, the penalty is that this is the bomb they put in the hospital, but they should change laboratory.
If someone is thinking of putting on or not a Roche bomb, I do not recommend it.
Medtronic above all, both in technology and in later attention

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/01/2017 8 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry that in the previous comment puts mushrooms instead of Mstas.
Bad passes of the concealer hahaha

Maria elena
06/01/2017 8:07 p.m.

@"Maria Elena", anyway it is seen that they are a bit "mushrooms" :)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/01/2017 8:57 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Don't imagine gala, hahaha
It is desperate to talk to them

Maria elena
06/01/2017 9:05 p.m.

The only problem we had with them solved it by changing the glucometer associated with the pump, after that it failed several times that yes.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
06/01/2017 11:20 p.m.

No problem with Roche's service.Moreover, I've been with the same bomb and no failure

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
06/02/2017 8:40 a.m.

Well with me they look
The best, Cristina La Comercial.By difference

Maria elena
06/02/2017 10:57 p.m.

Someone for problems says Maria Elena .......
If I have had problems, I tell you that I have placed the Spirit Combo almost a month ago, and I have not stopped having problems.
In the first place, the attention of Roche who leaves sooo so much to desire and apparently is not only merit of who attends them here but also who serves us in Buenos Aires Argentina, since the operators do not have the slightest idea of ​​what one istalking.The problem was presented with the meter that began to have communication errors with the bomb as well as to mess up the results of the bowling measurements etc., less than a week of use, I went to the Roche Center and changed my meter afterto repeat in continuous with the different people of attention that was what was happening.Well, with the new Marche meter, I am thinking that the thing had been solved, in less than 24 hours it gave error again in communication and disorder the results of the glycemia and bowling, so it immediately calls the center of attention, and theTruth that all they did was to foster my anger on the lack of solution, let the weekend and concur again to the center of attention, they attended me they reviewed my device, they went to look for the previous device which had not been sent to the USAStill, they communicated via chat with the USA, to which I told him, if the previous meter had problems and now the new one less than a week, it also will be no bomb problem?I did not get an answer, and that they would communicate with me immediately, which has not happened one week.
On two days I attend the routine analysis and while I hope my turn I measure me and the blood glucose throws 111, but when I receive the results of the laboratory the glycemia was 167. I thought that this meter was reliable but I see that it has the sameDifficulties that with the Nano who gave horrifying difference in terms of measurements that while using the Nano raised my ha1c from 7 to 8.1.
The truth is that between the attention received and the insecurity of knowing that this is not reliable I do not know what to do.
Thanks for listening to me

interguiarg's profile photo
interguiarg
07/18/2017 11:17 p.m.

Interguiarg was already beginning to worry, I thought it was the only one.Too bad in the hospital where they take me do not use Medtronic.For me it surpasses them in everything.Technology, attention, resolution.
All the best

Maria elena
07/19/2017 9:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.