{'en': 'Diabetes that fights', 'es': 'Diabetes que lucha'} Image

Diabetes that fights

Cleo's profile photo   06/04/2017 6:03 p.m.

Hello,

I do not know where to start, I have been in type 1 diabetes for 23 years and now I am 33 years old, with my ailments for this happy and silent disease.

Depression, anxiety, 3 operations in the hands for the tendons, the kidney now but I have had proteinuria, the view a slightly damaged and well damaged an eye I think I do not leave anything as you can imagine as many of you to the noses.

Of course and without mentioning that you are going to look for work I am diabetic and they only need to tell you where the door is and you still have to endure that there is no help simply to pay for medications we no longer talk about leading a decent life.

All the best.

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
06/04/2017 6:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"cleo" welcome and I feel that you have already had so many problems from a young age.You should start treating that depression and anxiety, you can go to some association of diabetics of your city, be and chat with people who have your same problems will come well, or arrange a visit with a psychologist if the problem persists.Look for some goal or illusion in the life that makes you evade your illness because against more laps it will treat you.Regarding the work I never said that I was diabetic, in any job, although I imagine that there will be jobs that you have to say.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/05/2017 8:34 p.m.

Well yes ... it's a lost war ... We can only win battles.Anyway, first of all, I would advise you to try the continuous measurement ... open your eyes and let you live quite well.

Anyway, as you count it, I suppose you will have recognized a disability (recognized, because obviously, you have it, I also have it, but unfortunately they do not recognize me), and although some doors are closed for you to have those problems, that recognition will open others (it is not a comfort, but something is something).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/05/2017 9:44 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Thank you chic@s of the theme disabled I do not have any recognized

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
06/05/2017 10:39 p.m.

Do not discourage you.
I have been almost diabetes for 31 years, and I only have one gastroparesia because of diabetes that does not improve and prevents meTwo on my shoulders, but believe me not bitter or take away the desire to continue fighting every day
Cheer up!!!!!!

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/05/2017 10:52 p.m.

What a vital force María Elena thanks for your mood really is appreciated

Cleo's profile photo
Cleo
06/07/2017 5:18 a.m.

Hello Cleo.If it serves you to encourage you, I take 32 to this and no complication tb I have 2 precious daughters and a job in which I do not have to hide my illness I have a decrease of 35 that now would not give me but I have it and it is forever and thanks and thanksTo her I have achieved an official square with a diminished square my sister TB is diabetic and she is official and got her place without using the disabilities.I have done everything I had to do and I have only used the disabilities to introduce myself to the opposition.I do not consider myself less than anyone and I can do everything that others do.My life has not been easy to give many hypos with loss of consciousness but here I am and I hope that for many years.I exercise that I don't skip it for anything and strict diet.A question what do tendons have to see diabetes?

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
06/11/2017 7:20 p.m.

Yaiza, they always tell me that they deteriorate more, and the trigger fingers that are two of my operations are also more frequent in diabetics.

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/12/2017 12:42 a.m.

I must be the weird of the film, or the diabetic where he is best as a boss.The people I have hired in these years have never had to tell me anything about diseases, and if they have them I will try to take them the best they can.There is a lot of uncultured, although wealthy.
I have recognized "peanut" disability, 20% that is not useful for discount on pipebags.On the other hand I am glad that our "friend" diabetes could not deteriorate more in the 37 years we carry together, everything depends on how you look at it.They say the learned that I have an eye touched, but as an ophthalmologist he told me to already ask for a place in the eleven and another discharged me, it will not be very believed by me.The nephrologist threw me out of the consultation, total I am fine (!) And the cardiologist does not know my name.The damn statins take my fried legs, and any day I leave them and I start to walk the beast.
I translate and summarize: Diabetes is a bad companion, sometimes it sinks you in depression (2 years of psychologist cost me), those around us have no idea or imply.We are alone, so there is only one exit: throw out and chat with the compis of the forum.
Greetings .Besazos

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/12/2017 1:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.