{'en': 'Geographical language', 'es': 'Lengua geografica'} Image

Geographical language

marycapde's profile photo   06/05/2017 9:29 p.m.

Anyone here with geographical language?

They are areas of the tongue that peel and then return to normal ,,,, come and go ...

marycapde's profile photo
marycapde
06/05/2017 9:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And what does it have to do with this forum ???

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/06/2017 5:26 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It has nothing to do with diabetes, but I think it is not important, although it consults the doctor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2017 8:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have it and there are those who say that if it has to do with diabetes I wanted to know if there was someone who knew ... or that I had it

marycapde
06/06/2017 10:13 p.m.

Link

Yo.Language and other pathologies

Both average rhomboid glositis and the geographical language are the most common in diabetes.

Burning Boca Syndrome has been identified in diabetic patients, and may be related to xerostomy and poor glycemic control.You can respond well to good glycemic control and local measures such as oral hygiene

marycapde
06/06/2017 10:15 p.m.

Ah and if I have consulted it with many doctors but they know nothing about the subject and do not give it the least importance for that reason I investigate on my own and what is very upset

marycapde
06/06/2017 10:18 p.m.

But chic@s do you know any pathology that does not catch us?But if they hang them all!

@"Marycapde" as I have seen can occur by taking strong, spicy or hot things, smoking or drinking alcohol, lack of vitamin B2 and even genetic predisposition.They describe it as a benign disease that is removed alone and that is why I fear that no one makes the slightest case, although it must be annoying and also looks horrible.On the Internet there are many possible solutions, I would gradually try to see the one that can come best to you.I hope you solutions.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/07/2017 8:50 a.m.

Dear Marycapde:

In my opinion, that are fungi and are produced by the consumption of nuts and legumes.This is nothing scientific, it is personal experience: thus, if it serves you, perfect.

All the best.

Ismael

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
06/11/2017 12:39 p.m.

Thank you, in my case it is rather hormonal metabolic ... I brush me mainly in periods of high chairs and poor glucose cotrol ... I have tried with paleo diet of only vegetables and meats (without fruit dry and legumes) and yetI sprout

isma said:
estimated Marycapde:

In my opinion, that are fungi and are produced by the consumption of nuts and legumes.This is nothing scientific, it is personal experience: thus, if it serves you, perfect.

All the best.

ISMAEL

marycapde
06/11/2017 5:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.