{'en': 'Very tired of having to explain what the freestyle sensor is', 'es': 'Muy harta de tener que explicar qué es el sensor del Freestyle'} Image

Very tired of having to explain what the freestyle sensor is

nigiri's profile photo   06/07/2017 12:15 p.m.

This is a little for relief and that is that the other day, at a festival, a drunk girl almost started the sensor because it seemed very funny what I was wearing in the arm.

This is the worst that has happened to this issue so far but I have to be explaining people who I don't know what I carry in my arm.

I am very tired that people are so rude and so unknown and I don't feel like having to take it covered by others, I don't care that I look, others should not matter what it is.

Does this happen to all who use freestyle?How do you deal with this type of people?

Greetings.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/07/2017 12:15 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have told you more than one that I am a cibor and that I go to batteries, as soon as I put the bomb I tell her that with her, I take the liquids

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/07/2017 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been 1 week and nobody still asked what it is.I have simply told the closest ones.

What I am clear is that the day some meticulous of the street and without knowing me, I will tell you that I go to batteries and there I take it.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/07/2017 2:58 p.m.

Or that it is the valve where you deflate at night to get in the drawer.

I really have not had that problem for the moment, but it is true that, in many cases, people's curiosity causes discretion to be lost.Now when I go to the beach, I will surely meet some case and I imagine that my answer will be based on the humor that I have at that time, but as they catch me in a bad mood they can already go grabbing ...

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/07/2017 4:22 p.m.

It happens to me especially at night, I suppose alcohol makes people more impertinent, now, that they try to remove it, I had a lot of bad, the truth, come on, that we almost gave ourselves in cakes!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/07/2017 5:57 p.m.

Of course, it is a very particular environment in which people are very unexpected and have to be very careful.In Holy Week I spent a week on the beach and stumbled upon some Vrcino and although they saw him in his arm, none said anything.Anyway, I imagine that the most absurd is the answer than you ask whoever asked, more will realize that Calladita is pretty.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/07/2017 6:44 p.m.

Well, you are lucky that you are a girl, many uncles have the mania to greet the other uncles with a blow or patted right at that point of the arm.: (((

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/07/2017 7:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The invasive sensors of the devices that exist have that delicacy and peculiarity, fools are at kicks and fools even more, just like metepatas, even if it seems very studiedWith a water resistant dressing.That someone asks you is a wound and period.Sometimes the ineptitude of the people to carry the sensor itself is more painful and annoying.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/07/2017 7:30 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It has not happened to me because where it took it, it is not seen and to me to give explanations and yes in their day and always tire the same story but if the case is given (it depends on what they ask why I understand that they between theCuriosity, I also looked at others when they carry something strange), I send them the closest, one thing is to look and go to ask

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/07/2017 10:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, a few weeks ago playing a football game 7 it occurred to me to take off my shirt and a funny team arrived saying that we were winning because I was prepared with GPS attached to the body.I told him that if ... and there I end the thing, hehe was either in a meti or rude plan

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2017 10:29 a.m.

Well, I am tired , they have told me that it is a patch to quit smoking, but the worst thing is that people who do not know you of anything ask you, they are some pimps, I do notI would think of asking a stranger.

solution?I am going to place it in the belly, that there are people who wear it and do well, I don't know, to see how.

It is that the worst is that when you tell them it is, they think that they have already found a solution to your diabetes and that with that you are already like a rose, ignorance is daring and very bad companion.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/08/2017 10:34 a.m.

I have been with him for almost a year and for the moment I have been asked what four people are, I tell them that it is a GPS that my wife has put me and we laugh.There was only one in the gym who knew him sight, that in addition to asking me that if that pot it gave me more strength, he touched the sensor by shrinking him, I felt so bad that I told him, looking at him with a crazy face, that he was a locator of the courtAnd they had put it to me not to escape me because I was with a penitentiary permission ... He hasn't said anything again.This year on the beach or the pool, as they tell me that way I will answer, I am quite a result.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/10/2017 11:04 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

If you want you can take it in other places apart from the arm where they are not seen, as in belly, gluteos, leg, buttocks, calves etc etc etc etc. you look for discreet places and go unnoticed

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/11/2017 12:13 p.m.

@Raulgc, good day!The one I ask, I tell you that my husband put me a GPS, but the locator of the court I will keep in mind for the next!That is great.Jo, is that you learn from everything.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/12/2017 11:04 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I have once said that it is a Wi -Fi Pillar antenna, but it is true that in the end it ends up getting tired having to give explanations.The option to send shit is the fastest but the other person may also put on the edge, I do not know, it is an issue that has me very much fed up.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/12/2017 12:30 p.m.

@"Antonimar" The problem is that I don't care that I look, I care that people are so rude and impertinent.On the other hand, the laboratory does not guarantee that it works in other parts of the body, with what it costs, I prefer not to play it

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/12/2017 12:31 p.m.

I am the bionic woman.:)

Nobody asks me because I carry it in the buttock (upper part of the ass) and does not see.Yesterday at the Piccina they stared at my lump in the bikini but without comments.
Now with the fine summer clothes you show a bit depending on what garments but nobody says anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/12/2017 4:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.