{'en': 'Type 1 diabetes. This is my story.', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo 1. Esta es mi historia.'} Image

Type 1 diabetes. This is my story.

Alvarozuma's profile photo   06/29/2016 6 a.m.

Yes, I created that you would ask someone who was diabetes and they only knew how to be very serious, hahaha

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/29/2016 11:54 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@alvarozuma, where are you from?It is that I am missing what you have to send you home because the hospital was saturated.
Take care, but be calm, because new treatments will be leaving that will help you more and more.
The new insulins, Toujeo and Tresiba, already have a longer duration than Lantus. What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 2:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina I am from Malaga, now use of slow insulin the threeiba (I have been surprised with the ease that insulin comes out when pressing compared to what I had). And quickly use the novorapid.

Alvarozuma's profile photo
Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 2:40 a.m.

─ DM1 desde Enero 2015. 18 años.
─ Novorapid y Tresiba
─ HbA1c: 6,5% ✔
❝Es duro fracasar en algo, pero es mucho peor no haberlo intentado❞

Well, you have a good treatment.How about controls?Glycosilada, well?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 2:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

@Regina before I had the HBA1C: 6.5% now I have 6% has lowered me.I have the controls well in the morning, but at night I get a little.My pediatrician has also told me to add 2 insulin more every time I am going to eat because many times when I told me the ration well, I put 1/2 of insulin more just in case but many times I kept having it high.The highest peak of this June was 358.

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 3:08 a.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

I believe that if it were not for the peak of 358, the HBA1C would have in 5.8 or 5.9.Do you know how much I have to have the HBA1C to be on the average?

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 3:10 a.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

You have a very good hemoglobin. Under 7 it is already good and, below 6, very good.
To continue this good !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 5:25 a.m.

@Alvarozuma, welcome to this forum and much encouragement in this "sweet trip" !!!>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
06/30/2016 2:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ani I don't need sugar to live a sweet life

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 2:53 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

Good @alvarozuma I am Marcos, with 27 years and 13 in this ... encourage that life cool an egg.For anything here we are ...

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
06/30/2016 3:13 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

alvarozuma said:
@ruthbia my endocrine has told me today that it costs € 120 a little expensive month ... It has also told me that in countries like Belgium Social Security covers you.Here in Spain we will have to wait a few more years.

Because in Germany it covers him from tomorrow, July 1 and here they said that in Andalusia for the end of the year.
If the freestyle are € 60 patch every 14 days, the famous € 120/month.

Your glyc is fantastic.What you can do to better control blood glucose is to point the hours in which you have peaks to see the guideline, although in adolescence with hormones a thousand it is more difficult to control, and try to see how the doses with the rations are going.Mis picos son siempre en el desayuno y desde que nos ataca el calor estoy a mínimos, no llego a 130 con el resto de mis 4 comidas.In September my endo is going to hallucinate with the glyc that will come out :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2016 3:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Marcos_J_m Thank you

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 4:32 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

Good @alvarozuma, I tell you the same thing that has already been said here, take all the information you can help you and encourage you.
Being diabetic I don't say it's good, but if you want you can make a relatively normal life, as I said in this forum, there are diabetics who have made a normal life, (heads of governments, politicians, a Pope, famous actors, etc. etc)If you control the meals and exercise, walk to work, or move through your city instead of using transport etc. You help you better, I know people who have aged with diabetes and are perfectly, and with the problem that beforeThere were not as many means as now.
As Luvi commented, it is true that because you have diabetes, it does not mean that anything else happens to you but that would also happen to the one who does not have it, I mean that it has an accident etc. could happen to anyone.
I carry the free Free Stile and it helps me a lot.Normal life, the glycal do me more or less good (last 6,2) as my doctor says always below 7, if you take it to S, and the body does not find out about sugar, and otherwise it is about getting used to it,Take it and live.
Cheer up.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2016 8:58 p.m.

@Antonimar what I am afraid is that I can lose a leg or get blind ... that's why I'm always attentive if something happens to me, and I tell my parents, the other day I went to the pediatrician VIA boy a little older than me and a leg was missing ... Today since I use the insulin Tresiba I do not have it high, Alomejor is because today I have gone with some friends to the beach to play the volleyball, I have even taken myselfA normal cocacola as I played because I noticed strange and when I have arrived home I had it in 66. What happens to me when I come to my house to walk is that in the heel of the foot it forms like a kind of hardness but at 2Days take away a little, because it happens to me how I can solve it?It happens to me with football tennis and my cloth shoes, he created that it is for the templates because I don't think the socks for the socks

Alvarozuma
06/30/2016 9:21 p.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

The heel, will be for the shoes you use.And cutting the leg is due to many years of bad control.With those glycosylated values, you can be calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 11:59 p.m.

The feet happens to everyone, diabetics and no.They are hardness for shoes.I smoke them with a Scholl scraper or pomez stone and then hydrate them well with Nivea (the blue boat that is very dense).You will notice improvement.

But I already tell you that it will come out again like all people.People like animals are supposed to go barefoot and hardness are feet protection.

If you do intense sports, you burn a lot of sugar;You always have to go with a good level and carry food supplements for the descent.The Coca Cola uploads the sugar but if you do not take a slow HC, go down soon, it does not keep it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2016 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Álvaro !!I am Paula and I am also 17 years old, I debuted five years ago.

Pauvi_New's profile photo
Pauvi_New
07/01/2016 12:57 p.m.

Alvaro, a year ago my father died, with 86 years they cut his 2 legs and before he lost his sight, and I debut type 1 diabetes, 2 years ago, so imagine the scare he had and more with the background, but the caseFrom my father it was for bad control as I also know I have known diabetics for 30 years and they are very good, I mean that everything is how you take care of you, apart from that you can make a normal life, (I have friends who have given them a hiptus,others with cancer etc) but although the diabetes is a fattening many of these would have signed to have it before what I play, so I encourage and take care of themselves.
I also did not come out with the sport of the hardness and a nail was annoyed, it is seen that the sneakers were not so good hehehe, I went to the podiatrist and it was nothing only about sport, it is good to control, but not obsess

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2016 1:35 p.m.

pauvi_new said:
hello Álvaro !!I am Paula and I am also 17 years old, I debuted five years ago.

Pleased to meet you :)

Alvarozuma
07/03/2016 12:51 a.m.

─ Novorapid y Tresiba

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.