Laser hair removal

silviaperez's profile photo   06/09/2017 1:15 a.m.

Hello everyone!

I have a friend who bought a laser hair removal a year ago, she has no diabetes, but the question is that I would like to buy one to make hair removal.

She bought it on this page -& GT; Link where it counts step by step how to use and which is better for each person.

My question is whether there is any type of danger or any contraindication.The truth is that the State about to buy it because no problem has emerged.And the truth that the page seems safe for what counts.

I hope you can help me!

Many grace!

silviaperez's profile photo
silviaperez
06/09/2017 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The only main problem is that of anyone to know howTo a center to make laser hair removal, they will fill you with a questionnaire valued by someone with medical degree.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/09/2017 10:34 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I am doing the laser and I have no problem.The day I started they made me a small survey and they asked me if I had any disease, just say that I am diabetic and that I have hypothyroidism ... I lack the lack of time to look at him on the computer that carries and there was no problem.The only thing that said the program where I consult it, that if the person had healing problems, that it did not give or applied with very little intensity in case any burn was caused.
If that person will give it to him at home with a machine of those who sell in small appliance stores, before giving it to his doctor.
By the way, I carry 5 sessions and it is perfect, in addition the laser machines of specialized centers are more powerful.
All the best

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/09/2017 11:50 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

My daughter is using it without any problem

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2017 9:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.