Buy Dexcom G4 receiver

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/09/2017 11:21 a.m.

Good morning.It seems that my receiver has stopped working.If you have one and you want to sell it please, tell me.Receiver, non-transmitter :-)
Thanks and greetings

Antonio

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/09/2017 11:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Antonio20 said:
good morning.It seems that my receiver has stopped working.If you have one and you want to sell it please, tell me.Receiver, non-transmitter :-)
Thanks and greetings

Antonio

And with the mobile phone it works for you?

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/09/2017 11:33 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hello.It is a G4 that I have, not a G5 ... I have bought the transmitter.
Thanks anyway

Antonio

DiabetesForo
06/09/2017 11:47 a.m.

Antonio20 said:
good morning.It seems that my receiver has stopped working.If you have one and you want to sell it please, tell me.Receiver, non-transmitter :-)
Thanks and greetings

Antonio

I have one that I don't use, if you are interested, you tell me.

asanz's profile photo
asanz
06/09/2017 12:17 p.m.

Padre de Paco 11 años, debutó Nov 2014
Insulatard+Novorapid mañanas; Levemir+Novorapid noches
Ex-usuario de Dexcom G4. Ahora Freestyle
Hemo: Dic 2015: 6,5 Marzo 2016: 6,0

Antonio20 said:
Hello.It is a G4 that I have, not a G5 ... I have bought the transmitter.
Thanks anyway

Antonio

@Antonio20 You can also buy an XDrip and read with the mobile, I worked like this and I never wear the original receiver.I pass the link of the open theme about the XDrip and Nightscout, this last is not necessary you can go with the XDrip but to look at you Link any questions are commented on in the group.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/09/2017 2:48 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Thanks Jaume.I read a long time ago about the Nightscout project but the Dexcom took it so I was not very interested;I don't know anything about XDrip, I'm going to take a look out of curiosity.
All the best

Edito: It's the bomb !!!, but I have an iPhone ... I think it's impressive what people can do, and share it without further ado.
Thanks Jaume.

DiabetesForo
06/09/2017 3:48 p.m.

Antonio20 said:
Thank you Jaume.I read a long time ago about the Nightscout project but the Dexcom took it so I was not very interested;I don't know anything about XDrip, I'm going to take a look out of curiosity.
All the best

Edito: It's the bomb !!!, but I have an iPhone ... I think it's impressive what people can do, and share it without further ado.
Thanks Jaume.

@Antonio20 You can use only the XDrip and not use Nightscout, the second one needs the XDrip but the first one you need the transmitter of the dexcom i your mòbil

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/09/2017 9:12 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

Hi Jaume.But the XDrip I need it yes or yes, even if I don't use Nightscout, right?To convert the Wi -Fi signal of the transmitter into Bluetooth signal that can receive the mobile, if I have not understood it ... my transmitter is that of G4

DiabetesForo
06/13/2017 10:44 a.m.

Indeed @Antonio20. For the G4 you need the XDRIP hardware to pass the signal that emits the G4 transmitter to Bluetooth.If it is the G5 no, because it already emits in Bluetooth.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
06/13/2017 1:54 p.m.

That is, in the G5, the only thing that is done is to replace the Dexcom software on the phone with XDrip+ and Nightcout/Nightwatch, right?
I have read the 12 pages of the pull post.With what I like to get back ... as soon as an Android agrees, I wear :-)

DiabetesForo
06/13/2017 2:17 p.m.

Hello,
In case you are interested, I have a+XDrip receiver on sale on EBAY.
All the best:
Ebay.es/ITM/RECEPOR-DEXCOM-G4-Platinum-XDRIP-MODELO-2015-FUND-BROZALETE-CABLE-/292156630072? SSPAGENAMEAME = STRK: MESE: IT

biker_DT1's profile photo
biker_DT1
06/25/2017 10:10 a.m.

biker_dt1 said:
hello, Hello,
All the best:
Ebay.es/ITM/RECEPOR-DEXCOM-G4-Platinum-XDRIP-MODELO-2015-FUND-BROZALETE-CABLE-/292156630072? SSPAGENAMEme = STRK: MESE: IT

For informing everyone.Can you indicate please purchase date, battery duration, loading state of charge and state reception data?(Some over time or misuse must be restarting them to recover the signal) the sale will be easier if you indicate them.

They are the weakest points of it.
Greetings, thanks.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/25/2017 11:34 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
biker_dt1 said:
hello, hel
All the best:
Ebay.es/ITM/RECEPOR-DEXCOM-G4-Platinum-XDRIP-MODELO-2015-FUND-BROZALETE-CABLE-/292156630072? SSPAGENAMEme = STRK: MESE: IT

For informing everyone.Can you indicate please purchase date, battery duration, loading state of charge and state reception data?(Some over time or misuse must be restarting them to recover the signal) the sale will be easier if you indicate them.

Greetings, thanks.

Of course Jorge.The exact purchase date I would not know how to find the invoice but between two and three years I acquired it to Novalab.I have not used it continuously, in fact quite sporadically because fortunately I have a good control of my DT1 so it only resorted to it in times of drastic changes in volume/load of training or to make nutritional adjustments.Due to that little use is in a state of 9 out of 10. Externally not a scratch, the hard battery practically the same as at the beginning, the cargo port works well and I have not experienced data reception problems.In fact, when I started using the XDrip the only device that I sometimes had to restart because it did not receive data was the mobile, the other two worked perfectly.
In any case I give my personal guarantee and I assume any problem that is detected in the first weeks of use.
Surely many of you have a friend on Facebook, I leave my data here:
Link

biker_DT1
06/25/2017 6:53 p.m.

biker_dt1 said:
jconegar said:
biker_dt1 said:
biker_dt1 said:
Hello,
All the best:

Greetings, thanks.

Of course Jorge.The exact purchase date I would not know how to find the invoice but between two and three years I acquired it to Novalab.I have not used it continuously, in fact quite sporadically because fortunately I have a good control of my DT1 so it only resorted to it in times of drastic changes in volume/load of training or to make nutritional adjustments.Due to that little use is in a state of 9 out of 10. Externally not a scratch, the hard battery practically the same as at the beginning, the cargo port works well and I have not experienced data reception problems.In fact, when I started using the XDrip the only device that I sometimes had to restart because it did not receive data was the mobile, the other two worked perfectly.
In any case I give my personal guarantee and I assume any problem that is detected in the first weeks of use.
Surely many of you have a friend on Facebook, I leave my data here:
Link

I can personally confirm that he is a person of total confidence.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/25/2017 7:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@biker_dt1 Thanks for your offer but I stayed with Asanz's.
All the best

DiabetesForo
06/26/2017 12:08 p.m.

Thanks to you!!

biker_DT1
06/26/2017 12:14 p.m.

biker_dt1 said:
hello, Hello,
All the best:

Hello @"biker_dt1" because you make the leap to the G5? The transmitter lasts about three months and that makes the annual expenditure of the team very expensive.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
06/26/2017 10:04 p.m.

Libre, abril del 2020

jaume said:
biker_dt1 said:

Hello @"biker_dt1" because you make the leap to the G5? The transmitter lasts about three months and that makes the annual expenditure of the team very expensive.

Hi Jaume,
Especially for comfort.I just have to take the iPhone with me and I can see the levels in the Applewatch that is also the same device as you use to do sports.So I win in simplicity.

biker_DT1
06/26/2017 10:44 p.m.

Do you still have G4?

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
09/05/2018 12:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.