{'en': 'Blurred vision', 'es': 'Visión borrosa'} Image

Blurred vision

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/14/2016 6:04 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I haven't written for family problems, but I wanted to ask you an urgent question.

I've been, or maybe one day, seeing blurry.

I can't see the faces of people who come out on TV or on the street, nor the letters of the teletext, as a year ago when I started with diabetes.

I don't know what to do or if I should go to the doctor.

Please, what do you think of what is happening to me?

My glycemia are more or less normal, some hypo but never less than 50 and some hyper no more than 180, but they are the least.

Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2016 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Ali!I can't help you, to see if it enters ophthalmologo and can tell you what happens to you, but why are you not going to emergency and there in a moment they look at you?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/14/2016 6:07 p.m.

The truth is that I am a bit scared, but at the moment I have a lot of family complications but if I still have like this and nobody gives me any solution I will have to go.Thank you .Ana Isabel.

DiabetesForo
07/14/2016 6:13 p.m.

It will be nothing you will see, I would go to the emergency room to calm down.:-*

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/14/2016 6:22 p.m.

Do you have myopia?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/15/2016 3:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is probably an important hypoglycemia.If you only have 1 year of diabetes and it can be ruled out that you were before without knowing it, it is materially impossible for the retina to be affected.Anyway, it is evident that you have to go to the ophthalmologist

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
07/15/2016 6:41 a.m.

Thank you ophthalmológo, I think you're right because the night before when I put on the lantus insulin when the needle took out a fat drop that I calculate that from 8 doses I have the same I just got halfway to me because the next day I spent it tall all the glycemiahI even reached more than 200 that never happens to me.
Today is not happening to me but if it was repeated I will follow your advice to visit an ophthalmológo.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2016 10:46 a.m.

But bad vision is only justified by hypoglycemia, not by hyper.Go to the ophthalmologist, go

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
07/15/2016 1:45 p.m.

Thanks @ ophthalmológo I thought it was just the other way around.So I will have to look at it.

DiabetesForo
07/15/2016 9:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.