Decontrol storm glycemia

imara's profile photo   07/15/2016 9:58 a.m.

Good morning, I take a moment of respite to share and ask if you have lived something like that, and how you have faced it.

From what I have been reading some you have lived it and not long ago.For me it is the first time.It seems that I was in a great honeymoon and now something is changing very quickly.
I have the glycoslada right now in 7.2 (in February I was at 9.4, at three months at 8.3, and in two months it has dropped more. It seems that it is going well. But now on the day I am complicated by the thing. This isA storm that I don't know how I will happen ...

Yesterday at 1 pm he gave me a downturn, which when recovering became a high to 356 in a matter of half an hour.Of course, to click insulin.But since I do not have the appropriate measures for the rapid changes in the need for insulin, because I go to Tanteo.So with insulin and juices I passed until midnight.I have been able to rest five hours, waking me every hour (and at night the blood glucose had been maintained superbien, about 85-90; every time I woke up I measured).
Everything gets out of control when eating and clicking.But of course, one has to eat ... or not?
I have no strength to put all the measures since yesterday ... just say that I don't know what to do.I have barely had breakfast and had to correct again.Now it seems that it is stabilized (in 200 !!).And I think he will go down because the insulin peak will come to me.Well, my questions go to the following: Have you gone to the hospital?Have you solved the thing eating the same and working the same, on the march?Have you eaten less?
The fact is that my symptoms are so brutal (of senses, neurological, digestive ...) that they do not allow me to do anything.I breathe and do what I can, which is almost nothing, but I continue ...

hugs :-)

imara's profile photo
imara
07/15/2016 9:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

(I have sent my endocrine of private insurance; it is nice and something will tell me; but it is not the panacea. I have a visit with the next 21. And on August 5 in the SS ...)
I never thought I could be so calm to endure this ... But of course, I'm afraid and doubts ...

thank you

imara's profile photo
imara
07/15/2016 10:01 a.m.

First of all patience, you have little with insulin and this is in the end is a daily struggle, which today works for you tomorrow is the opposite.
My daughter has been with diabetes for a year, during the winter we have had to raise the doses a lot, and now we are going down everything we upload.
Try to try several things to trace the hypo, each one works for a thing.My daughter was happening like you, if I went back with juice, I went to hyper, so we tried glucose and is what best goes out without going to 300. You will have to take into account the rations that the juice carries, most carryTwo or even more, that's why he gives you hyper.There are some Pascual Mini bifrutas that only carry a ration, these that my daughter now takes because it felt more now that makes a glucose, and traces well without reaching 200. But you will have to try and measure yourself to see that neitherYou pass or fall short.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/15/2016 12:43 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

You have to test.For a few weeks try to eat the same rations and control at two hours like these.Depending on the results you will see if you have to go up or down.The first thing you have to control is the basal once you have managed to go to breakfast, then food and then dinner.Once you have the doses you can go incorporating or removing HC.
Do not despair, adjust cost.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/15/2016 12:47 p.m.

Thanks girls.I am not used to so much lack of control in almost anything.And less in something that you play the guy ...
Now I have another problem: when I relax the saint has gone to heaven, and the slow toujeo that touched me at twelve noon has forgotten.What do you do in such a situation?
(Now I am good of blood glucose, and it is almost time to have dinner and put, therefore, fast. And I am spending around 90) nights)
Thank you

imara's profile photo
imara
07/15/2016 8:23 p.m.

The Tresiba if eight hours have passed since the last time it is injected can get again.I don't know if Toujeo lasts more than two days I suppose too.
At 12 a.m.Do you put it on?What a weird schedule.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/15/2016 9 p.m.

Wow, I just answered the endocrine that makes me five instead of eight.And I have done that.
The toujeo barely has a curve, it is very flat.
Why strange?Maybe because other insulins have more peak ... I don't know, endo told me that when I wanted, and I chose an hour that I was doing well for practical reasons of schedules ...

imara's profile photo
imara
07/15/2016 9:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.