Another one !!!

Celtui1974's profile photo   06/29/2016 11:33 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone, as the title says, another one that adds to this forum, hoping to learn from your wisdom and wanting to help in what you can.
I have been released with type 1 diabetes, in addition to being a celiac and having a bitiligo, we go a Jollita hehehe.
After using several types of insulins, with greater and lesser success I am now with Novorapid and Tresiba.
The truth is quite happy with the results so far. Also say that I have changed the meter for a bolus one that also helps to have the best controlled topic.
Well I don't give you the can, greetings for everyone and we read here

Celtui1974's profile photo
Celtui1974
06/29/2016 11:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome,@Celtui!What is a bolus meter?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2016 2:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, well I know him like this, but in reality I would not know how to say his exact name.I mean the meter that we all carry to measure the level of blood sugar, we go to know how sweets we are at that time hehehe.
Mine is from Accouchek, more specifically Aviva Expert.
You measure the blood sugar level and he tells you how many insulin units you need to pull.
Greetings

Celtui1974
06/30/2016 8:23 a.m.

@Celtui1974 Welcome to this family, but as I always say I prefer to meet people taking some reeds.
@Egina That meter before starting to use it you have to calculate the insulin ratios, the amount of insulin necessary by HC ration at different times of the day, you can also tell you if you are going to exercise, diseases and others.As the partner has told you, he tells you the amount of insulin necessary for the amount of HC intake.
Programming must be good.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/30/2016 1:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Celtui1974, welcome to this forum and much encouraged to follow in this sweet "adventure"!

ani's profile photo
ani
06/30/2016 2:24 p.m.

Thanks for the reception !!!!
The reeds, when you want, to say that I am a Galician of a town near Vigo that borders Portugal.
Greetings

Celtui1974
06/30/2016 2:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.