New Diabetesmenu Application (Android and iPhone)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/01/2016 7:17 p.m.

NEW APP Diabetes Menu.
Your guide to enjoy food.
A simple tool that facilitates diet control and provides useful information so that the health professional can track your diabetes.

• Plan your diet according to your recommended nutritional data and food habits.

• Create your menu by selecting the dishes or let the app propose.

• Has your menu varied?Do you have an unforeseen meal?Readjust the menu to the calories and recommended carbohydrates.

• Daily follow -up of the diet and other extra data (insulin level, activity, hypoglycemia and incidents).

• Share weekly or monthly progress with your health professional.

• Facilitates good eating habits in our daily lives.

Take advantage of all functionalities!

Link
Link ;Feature=youtu.be

I have discovered this new application to bring control of the hydrates and calories that we eat and I find it interesting.I am testing it and although it has some shortcomings it also has interesting things.Let's see what do you think

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2016 7:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is it free?It does not put that in the conditions of use ... but in the download they have not put anything to pay ...
Is it okay?

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/03/2016 4:57 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

In the end what works and is practical in day by day is the head and applications such as Fatsecret for hydrates consultation.But this is an opinion, that like everything, their own works.

DiabetesForo
07/03/2016 7:04 p.m.

nina45 said:
is free?.It does not put that in the conditions of use ... but in the download they have not put anything to pay ...
Is it okay?

If it is free @nina45

DiabetesForo
07/03/2016 7:38 p.m.

Carlos71 said:
In the end what works and is practical in day by day is the head and applications such as Fatsect for hydrates consultation.But this is an opinion, that like everything, their own works.

I have only announced this application in case someone is interested, I have not funded much diabetesmeu but I suppose it will have some characteristic that they do not have others.I am not to use this type of applications much anyway ;-)

DiabetesForo
07/03/2016 7:41 p.m.

I am Type II with which I do not need to calculate rations, but if you calculate calories and make hypothetical menus and it is good as a reference ... I am doing well to know how many calories you have what ... I'm already "fighting me"With her ...
Thanks for the information guys!Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/03/2016 7:51 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.