FreeLink app in Spain

jasom's profile photo   07/18/2016 6:17 p.m.

This app is already available to officially download from Spain (without having to resort to external .apk files).
Link
The page is also available in Spanish.
Link

jasom's profile photo
jasom
07/18/2016 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good news for free users.One less device in the pocket.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/19/2016 2:04 a.m.

To artories,
Does this mean that with a mobile or clock we can continually be seeing the evolution of blood glucose?
All the best.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
07/19/2016 3:55 p.m.

@hijodetroya means that with a mobile with NFC you can do the same as with the official Abbott reader, that is, you do not see the blood glucose continuously, you pass your mobile through the sensor and you see it on the phone as when you spend the reader

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/19/2016 5:48 p.m.

Have you tried it?

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
07/19/2016 6:52 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

artories said:
good news for free users.One less apparatus in your pocket.

Yes, but considering that if you want to have complete reports that the reader gives, they should not leave more than 8 hours without the sensor reading, if not, lagoons will appear in the reports.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/19/2016 9:09 p.m.

@Rociollinares I use the 3 mobile applications.LibreLink will give you the same blood glucose as the reader, the only difference is that it is much more visual and intuitive when seeing it on the phone with much more color.As Joseludi said if you do not spend it in 8 hours the phone tells you that the data will not be saved.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/19/2016 10:09 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@rociollinares I use the 3 mobile applications.LibreLink will give you the same blood glucose as the reader, the only difference is that it is much more visual and intuitive when seeing it on the phone with much more color.As Joseludi said if you do not spend it in 8 hours the phone warns you that the data will not be saved.

Yes, @sigsauer, but I emphasize that as the most complete reports are what the reader gives, it is important that they do not spend more than 8 hours without using the reader (I do not mean the application of the mobile but the reader)

DiabetesForo
07/19/2016 11:39 p.m.

Hello,
I have been testing the application.Do you know if there is any way to export the data from the free application?

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
07/20/2016 8:21 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Thank you @sigsauer, I have tried Liapp and Glimp and although my mobile does not work for me, I will try with this when I start new sensor, because if I have not understood badly, it only works by activating new sensor.

RocioLlinares
07/20/2016 10:11 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares.You have to activate the sensor with the reader and within the waiting time then activate it with LibreLink

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 10:18 a.m.

Correct @joseludi I did not mention the reports since although they are very intereresantes options to carry a better control and the occasional statistic, I personally do not use it, in fact, the official reader only uses it to start the sensors and at nightI leave it on the table because I turn off the phone, the rest of the day I use the different applications for the mobile.

@Rociollinares It is very rare that they do not work Liapp and Glimp.With the activated NFC you have to put the back of the mobile next to the sensor and wait about 2 seconds "without moving it", it does not make you the reading instantly as the ABBOTT readerThat you can pass it and read it in motion.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/20/2016 10:29 a.m.

@sigsauer, I do know, and I have tried it a thousand times, and there is no way, I think the problem is my mobile, it does very rare things so it does not surprise me that it does not work, it is asking for its retirement but I refuse .... :)) Now I'm waiting for Maria's mobile and we'll try his ...

RocioLlinares
07/20/2016 11:55 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares when they repair the girl's, you as a good exemplary mother do you stay with yours and she who stays with the discovered phone !!!: (((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/20/2016 12:39 p.m.

@sigsauer do not believe that I have not intended ... :)) but as "good mother" I prefer that she takes it in conditions in case any urgency ..... so I am so good that I will take me ....I will make the change when I buy it new, you'll see !!!=)

RocioLlinares
07/20/2016 1:10 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.