Holidays 1 week

Rosi's profile photo   07/01/2016 9:21 p.m.

Hello, we are going on vacation 1 week and my question is part of taking me in duplicate insulins and material I have to take the glucacon too, in these 6 months of diabetes, luckily it has never had to use, you advise me to take it to meOr is it not necessary?
Thankssss

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
07/01/2016 9:21 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

In case I would take it, although it is not necessary because if you go to the beach or tourism you will not take it on.With carrying the typical diverse sugar or gels and juices, salts of any small scare.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/01/2016 9:25 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

That is why in our normal life I do not carry the glucagon on top I have it in the fridge, and if we are not going to stop, and with the heat that I do not take it, as well as we will do activities I will do more controls toslight.I don't know that it's my question I don't know what to do.
Thanks

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
07/01/2016 9:30 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

Well, do not carry it and a less concern, that with the insulins it is already enough, with gels, juices, cookies, etc., it manages and solves the problem.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/01/2016 9:32 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

The glucagon can be out of the fridge, but not reach more than 25 grades.Just as you have insulin others take the glucagon even though you don't carry it later.I've been out for a few days and leave the cold wallet with the spare parts in the room.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/01/2016 9:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I glycagon would take it.Take anything, and until I arrived at the nearest health center that was quite rustic ...Perfect. I don't go on a trip without him. Nothing has to happen, but and if it happens .... I also take replacement insulin and leave her in the room or apartment.

beti's profile photo
beti
07/01/2016 10:34 p.m.

I have never taken the travel glucagon, first because I notice the dowers and second pq to my son who do not note them very often, you take the hypos on the flight, but the coges.

What if you take double insulin, strips and pump patches, and in the bag of continuous cookies, yes, because it is easier for youYou have to put the glucagon.

But we go yourself, it is not the lump of milk the glucagon, so what you want, as you are calmer.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/04/2016 11:16 a.m.

It is something very small, which can save our lives ... I do not doubt to take it and give notions to my most responsible companion

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
07/04/2016 9:04 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

I take it with me on the big cold case, along with the replacement insulin.

If you start vomiting without stopping a meal and you have already punctured you is that or pray for having a hospital very close.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/04/2016 9:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.