Thus ... Suddenly, although there is a family history

LRF's profile photo   07/22/2016 2:19 p.m.

Hello everyone,
First of all, I would like to thank the creation of this forum.I am new, I have been since June 13 of this year with Miletus type 2 diabetes. And well it has been a little shock, although it caught me in exams, which made me distract me a little and take it more calmly.
I introduce myself, I am 26 years old my name is Lina, and more or less I have controlled it.
I have changed some habits (I have started sports) and I have removed the sugar of my life.
I had already changed my eating habits, but now I have a reason to be stricter.
Possibly it has been diabetics for years, but we didn't know.
My parents, my father is diabetic and my mother has diabetes that is emotional (the latter is not very clear to me if it exists or is something punctual ...) and my grandmother by the mother is diabetic ... soI think the genetic component was there, added to some bad decisions have led to these results ...
I have also put to investigate and try to adapt the things that I like to my new condition.The other day I made a dessert for cookie diabetics and chocolate ... and I did not notice the difference with the normal one (all the ingredients were 0 sugars or in the possibility that they did not contain high percentages of carbohydrates or sugars).
I think you can make a normal life, and quite healthy controlling the level of glucose and seeing what is consumed.
I do not want to look like an expert, because I am at all, and I have many doubts, but I have supported myself in this forum and on other websites and what I want is to thank for sharing information.
Thank you so much!.
Greetings.

LRF's profile photo
LRF
07/22/2016 2:19 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 2 desde el 13/06/2016.
Novata, con dudas y ganas de aprender, informarme y formarme.

Welcome to the @lrf forum has made me funny about "I have removed the sugar of my life", how much I would give if "only" was sugar what uploads to you glycemia, except water, coffee, wine and vegetablesI think alloooooooo uploads to you !!
I said welcome;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
07/22/2016 3:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hahahaha yes, you are right, upload everything ... thanks =).

LRF's profile photo
LRF
07/22/2016 5:43 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 2 desde el 13/06/2016.
Novata, con dudas y ganas de aprender, informarme y formarme.

Welcome @LRF

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/22/2016 7:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome.@Sigsauer I don't know but it sounds to me that for the forum there has ever been said nonsense referring to water, which I do not put will not create someone hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/23/2016 12:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome @lrf, if you are type1 and you get fast at meals, you will learn to count for portions and take a dessert from time to time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2016 12:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, vegetables if glycemia rise, above all lettuce, green beans and cauliflower ... So water, coffee and the best ... "air" this does not upload anything, do not fatter and it is the cheapest :)

@LRF Be careful with the "sugarless", look at fat and other HC they have.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2016 2:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.