Immune reconfiguration

hijodetroya's profile photo   07/09/2016 midnight

It is in an experimental phase and applied to diseases such as Crohn's autoimmune.
But who does not say that the healing of diabetes is this path.

Link

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
07/09/2016 midnight
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This way of resetting the immune system is very aggressive, I from our disease, type 1 diabetes, I would not risk this type of treatment whose first step is to completely destroy the immune system with chemotherapy.

But if other autoimmune began to develop, come on, the risk of dying is worth it depending on the quality of life that can be gained.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/09/2016 3:20 p.m.

True, how much that is an aggressive treatment, today, time will say how it evolves.But at the same time these therapies will open the doors or other procedures, let's say there are advances that occur in geometry, and perhaps out there ...
All the best.

hijodetroya's profile photo
hijodetroya
07/10/2016 12:13 a.m.

I read that in Brazil (in 2007) they "temporarily" diabetic adolescent doing that of deactivating the immune system completely and then putting it again, resetting it before, but I see it very dangerous and more if it seems that it only lasts a few months on average.

Link

Although it does not make it very clear, the fact that it has not been heard more about it makes imagining that it does not last much "healing."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/10/2016 5:57 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.