Hello people!I am new and I have a question, does this happen to you?

JimmyOlsen's profile photo   07/23/2016 7:39 p.m.

I am 24 years old and debuted in April 2014. I had a week of shit in which I kept drinking and pissing, I began to see badly and lost 6 kilos.It occurred to me to look on the Internet that could be what happened to me and found 134412 results, all the same: diabetes, diabetes, diabetes, diabetes ... and so I started, self -diagnosed and crowded, and with 400 in blood when I entered the hospital.

The thing is that during these two years it has done quite well, little by little the honeymoon has been dissipating but I usually control it quite well, except for some upload to 180. The thing is that there are suddenly periods in which barelyI change my habits but suddenly I meet 200 and peak in some measurements, even once I reach 312.

These episodes do not usually last long, this summer I have had two while living in Central America and now that I have returned to Madrid it has not yet happened to me.Do you usually have them? Any explanation?I have to go to the endocrine in a few days but having not been able to do analysis yet I don't think I clarify much.

A hug to all@s!

JimmyOlsen's profile photo
JimmyOlsen
07/23/2016 7:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you spend two or TRRS days in a row, more onsulin will be needed, but if it is isolated, it can be a thousand things, including a failure of the ball.
It runs quickly soon and now.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2016 8:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Jimmyolsen That is diabetes in one of its majestic facets, in this disease mathematics does not work, 2 days doing, eating and clicking the same thing do not throw the same figures or coña, as @regina indicates, corrects with the fast.Start watching you because you are going to have to adjust the basal since your insulin reserves are fully running out and you will need more external insulin.Greetings and welcome

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/23/2016 8:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Link

ani's profile photo
ani
07/24/2016 4:26 p.m.

@Jimmyolsen I am sorry to tell you that it happens to us all ... patience and discipline ... you have no choice.
Ah!And welcome!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2016 2:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Jimmyolsen, those glycemia climbing can be motivated by several facets, nervous state, more salt from the meals, taking soft drinks with sugars etc.etc., You should not worry unless you continue with the climbs.It is very important not to reuse the material for the copy of diabetes, both the lancet and the needles are of a U8N only use and do not forget to thumb the pen with two units.
I am at your arrangement despite being an oral via jetting, my wife is insulin -dependent, I am an expert patient and president of a diabetic association.
Greetings and continue fighting for quality material.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/27/2016 3:35 p.m.

Hello!
Patience, that this is not "located, horse and king."If you say that your highest glycemia are 180, with a specific figure of 200 don't worry, you are going very well.
But do not be scared, because you will ever see a 300 or 400. Do not go crazy, check your activity and intake of the previous hours and learn.Learn from scares, ups and downs.

By the way, you are still in time to do the analyzes.Glycosylated hemoglobin is in 24 hours, as well as cholesterol and triglycerides.
All the best!

LauDL's profile photo
LauDL
07/30/2016 2:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.