Is magnesium for diabetes ????

Tanitacortes's profile photo   07/29/2016 12:26 a.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum and I have a question about magnesium and diabetes ... I would like to know if the natural magnesium pills are good for us.All the best ;)

Tanitacortes's profile photo
Tanitacortes
07/29/2016 12:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And why should they be bad, if they are natural?

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/29/2016 1:56 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello!Well, a diabetic, magnesium affects anyone.If you have a deficit, you will notice cramps or muscle spasms, and the foods rich in magnesium go well.
The pills, only if a balanced diet is normally needed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2016 2:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I take magnesium daily, in general, today's foods are poor in magnesium and this mineral is very necessary for the human body, on the other hand, it is eliminated by urine so if there is an excess, nothing happens.Here is a couple of links @tanitacortes

Link
Link

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/30/2016 9:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you all

Tanitacortes's profile photo
Tanitacortes
07/30/2016 10:29 a.m.

As magnesium say it is natural and if you pass it is eliminated, letcapsules.html "> Magnesio I recommend my nutritionist

Let's support each other forms!

Johann Garant's profile photo
Johann Garant
02/05/2017 10:06 p.m.

I am currently supplementing myself with magnesium for the theme post exercise muscle contractures.I do not carry so much for the moment and to say if it is especially good or not, but what is known is that the insulin -dependent diabetics we give off a greater amount of magnesium than healthy people, and at the same time that we detach it, it costs us morerecover it again.So I believe that if you present any symptoms that could indicate lack of magnesium, you can try to take, an excess of the same will be eliminated from the body in principle.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
02/06/2017 3:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.