Help with my Dexcom G5

Lauran's profile photo   07/30/2016 6:32 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in this forums, so I don't know very well how they work!I am Laura de las Palmas and Type 1 diabetic since 2005. I am 26 years old and I have never taken my diabetes very well, until 1 year I entered with vomiting and nausea that did not stop.After a two-month nightmare admitted to my land, and 4 months in Barcelona, ​​I was diagnosed with diabetic gastroparecia (the nerves of my stomach do not work well and does not do the digestion alone, it has the help of a gastric brand-peaks).So thanks to that experience I have learned to accept it.
A few minutes ago I found out about this forum by another medium!They have told me that my doubt sure can be resolved here since nobody has helped me!I tell you!I've been using the new Dexcom G5 for two weeks and I'm delighted!My problem comes now, I've been with enough hypoglycemia or very fair glutemia for days, so I have decided to get in touch with my endocrine (she serves me every time I need her e-mail).Peeeeero ... how do I see my glycemia, graphics, etc.of other days?How can I turn all the data to be able to send them to them?As much as I have searched in the guide, on the Internet and where God no longer knows, I can't find anything!Could you help me !!!!?
Thanks beforehand!

Lauran's profile photo
Lauran
07/30/2016 6:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@AFTEREGO I think you carry the G5 to see if you can help the partner
I told him to ask here, to see if someone who carries him can throw a cable.
Thank you

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/31/2016 6:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

You have to install the Clarity app.To be able to generate the reports.We have it shared with the hospital and they can see all the data

ecporta's profile photo
ecporta
03/31/2020 10:06 p.m.

The reports are generated in PDF, so you can send it to the endocrine

ecporta's profile photo
ecporta
03/31/2020 10:07 p.m.

@Lauran, you can call Novolab, the company that distributes them, they can help you, they have a technical assistance service.But yes, prove to install Clarity.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/31/2020 10:48 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.