{'en': 'I want to be mom!', 'es': 'Quiero ser mama!'} Image

I want to be mom!

SaraJim's profile photo   06/16/2017 12:15 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I just registered and I want to introduce myself!I am Sara, I am 29 years old and I am a diabetic since the age of 13.

I have known this forum looking for information about pregnancy and diabetes and, really, I have hooked right away !!

A hug for everyone!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
06/16/2017 12:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the "Sarajim" forum I hope we can help you in what you need, I see that you have already visited the theme of pregnancy and diabetes, I am sure you will have many suggestions and encouragement!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
06/16/2017 9:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

luck!!They are 9 hard months, but everything happens and returns to their being, you do not worry, we are also very monitored and controlled, everything will go well.

I encourage and you will tell us :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/16/2017 9:48 a.m.

Hello @"fer", @"aranzazuleg" !!Yes, I have already visited the subject!Thanks Aranzazuleg!Surely everything is going great!But fears ... Aissss ... hahahaha

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
06/19/2017 9:35 p.m.

assume that they will be 9 months a bit complicated of doctors, controls, and several discomfort, but then everything returns to their being, everything, your body returns to the same before, that keeps in mind, especially that, all that youIt occurs in those 9 months will not happen again.

I tell you because I had a very bad time with migraines that gave me, joint pain, vomiting, etc.That I thought I was dying, I aged 30 years old, hehehe ... and then I rejuvenated them suddenly.

aranzazuleg
06/20/2017 11:42 a.m.

Thanks for the tips @"aranzazuleg"!The truth is that I am not afraid for me or as I can happen during pregnancy ... it is more for the baby, that something goes wrong ...

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
06/20/2017 8:12 p.m.

It is very difficult for something to happen to the baby, today there is a lot of control and you will schedule delivery to avoid problems, everything will go well, let yourself be carried away by the doctors and maintain good hemoglobins.
They prevail a lot about baby's health, everything will go well.

aranzazuleg
06/21/2017 9:20 a.m.

Little can I think about the subject.Just send you a big hug to all breasts and future breasts, if it is already complicated in case it is, having diabetes, it becomes somewhat less bearable.But with the illusion and support you above all, you receive among themselves, sure you find it more than beautiful.

Never miss that illusion, and decisions are mainly from the breasts and must be respected above all.

And as Fer looks in that thread that puts you, there are dozens of breasts not to say thousands (which they tell me exaggerated) to help you sharing their experiences.

A big hug and never lose the illusions, and that this tenth of lottery that has touched us awarded without buying it never stops anything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/21/2017 2:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Aranzazuleg" @"jconegar" thanks for the spirits !!Let's go for it !!I will be updated !!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
07/05/2017 10:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.