Phrases like "Sometimes I forget to take my medicine", "I feel just handling my treatment", "I don't remember the dose of insulin that I have put on", "I don't remember how I was last week," or "theLast appointment with the endocrine, it happened to me completely, ”they are usually in the dialogue of people with diabetes.

Mytherapy is a mobile application that can help to solve these situations between patients and health professionals.

Mytherapy basically helps control medical treatment, recalls exercise routines, vital values ​​and medication.

It also collects information about treatment and monitoring so that the patient better understands their recovery process, and can generate health reports to understand progress and share it with the health professional.

A study prepared by MyTherapy herself confirms that the app has increased adherence to treatment in a good number of people who have used it.

The app can be downloaded in the Apple Store

Link

And on Google Play

Link

The app is free and is endorsed by several German health and university institutions.In fact, the application is German.According to its creators, the privacy of medical data is guaranteed, as they are based on the strict German data protection standards.Its version for Apple Watch is available.

For Professional MyTherapy health professionals, it allows to address the problems and needs of patients for the next appointment.Mytherapy helps to keep track of patients to be able to provide the best support and get the objectives of their treatments to be met.