{'en': 'Basic healthy kitchen workshop for diabetes', 'es': 'Taller básico de cocina saludable para la diabetes'} Image

Basic healthy kitchen workshop for diabetes

fer's profile photo   06/27/2017 12:33 p.m.

With the objective that attendees learn to prepare different dishes that help maintain adequate glycemic control with a balanced diet, the basic healthy kitchen workshop for diabetes began at the University of Colima.

Carlos Enrique Tene Pérez, director of CEDEFU welfare forecast, welcomed on behalf of Alicia López de Hernández, general director, and mentioned the important thing to address health issues to help improve the quality of life.

Each participant received a work manual that describes basic aspects of the disease and the importance of monitoring blood glucose levels.This manual contains cooking recipes with the purpose of facilitating the preparation of healthy foods and contributing to adequate comprehensive treatment in people with diabetes.

The workshop is taught by the nutritionist Gloria López Ortiz and chef Jesús Solís Marín.The action is part of the institutional program of quality of life of this house of studies.BP

fer's profile photo
fer
06/27/2017 12:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
with the aim that attendees learn to prepare different dishes that help maintain adequate glycemic control with a balanced diet, the basic health workshop began at the University of ColimaFor diabetes.

Carlos Enrique Tene Pérez, director of CEDEFU welfare forecast, welcomed on behalf of Alicia López de Hernández, general director, and mentioned the important thing to address health issues to help improve the quality of life.

Each participant received a work manual that describes basic aspects of the disease and the importance of monitoring blood glucose levels.This manual contains cooking recipes with the purpose of facilitating the preparation of healthy foods and contributing to adequate comprehensive treatment in people with diabetes.

The workshop is taught by the nutritionist Gloria López Ortiz and chef Jesús Solís Marín.The action is part of the institutional program of quality of life of this house of studies.BP

I want to attend the workshop

Aurora88's profile photo
Aurora88
04/24/2024 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a mascant initiative!I would love to participate in a workshop with other diabetics.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/28/2024 11:31 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Fer next challenge:
Masterchef for diabetics!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/29/2024 8:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

hahahaha I see it!I see it!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/29/2024 8:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I'm interested

Sevillano's profile photo
Sevillano
05/06/2024 8:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.