{'en': 'The nerves uncontrolled my sugar, are any advice?', 'es': 'Los nervios me descontrolan el azúcar, ¿algún consejo?'} Image

The nerves uncontrolled my sugar, are any advice?

angelaruiz's profile photo   07/01/2017 7:43 p.m.

On day 3 I start working I am nervous and the sugar gets out of control.

Any advice?

Thank you.

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
07/01/2017 7:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Advice???There is no advice that will serve you, until you start, be coupled and above all your head "calms down" because everything is related to controlled blood glucose (insulin schedule, food, domain of possible hypos and with which to counteract, etc....) those nerves will not leave.So mood on that first day and new work.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/02/2017 1:33 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

When I know I will have stress situations I take a soft tranquilizer (Bentazepam) and helps me reduce my nerves for sugar.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/02/2017 2:22 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Yes, you can take a soft, medium orfidal or lexatín tranquilizer, while you calm down.Maybe you also need to raise the slow one.
And know how to relax ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2017 2:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is positive.It doesn't matter diabetes, focus on work.You will see how you do hole for meals.He carries in the sugar pocket or cookies in themselves... And little else.
The rest is shot.With the maelstrom from day to day you spend all the concern for diabetes.
I have an alarm for the slow morning and every day I turn it off and put it much later for the mess of work.... that's how it is ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2017 9:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have entered a gastroteritis in these first days I think that it is the nerves of doing it well as I can control that I eat my nerves I do not get a bite of anything I lose weight ... etc: |

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
07/06/2017 10:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.