{'en': 'Use free freeyle mobile app and your reader at the same time?', 'es': 'Usar App para móvil del Freestyle Libre y su lector a la vez?'} Image

Use free freeyle mobile app and your reader at the same time?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/25/2016 9:56 a.m.

@kraken I understand that the unofficial app is Liapp or Glimp truth.I already put a day that although Liapp gives me the values ​​farthest to capillary 25/40 above, the trend arrow is the fastest and most precise of all by far, also use Glimp because you can put the values ​​of the capillary andIt is calibrating.The LibreLink curve is the flattest and most beautiful but the noise it gets is not even normal ...

When the holidays will spend on the belly, for now for now left ass and right ass .. (: |

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/05/2016 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am already a little outdated with the free because now I am with Dexcom, but of course I had very proven that the first hours did not work well.I needed 24-48 hours to start giving good results and the best gave them right to have to remove it.The Dexcom is the same, the best results are given the second week.

Solutions?In the Nightcout forums they recommended a lot of two things:
1) Put the sensor with constant glucose.
2) Put the sensor 24-48 hours before the current sensor is over and not start.That is, to be with 2 sensors put, simply the new one so that it is soaked with intertiscial fluid, without starting (so that it does not begin to count and to continue having readings of the old man).

According to Nightcout forums with these techniques, it improved a lot.Then another solution is what Sigsauer commented.This is the Glimp application, where you can put calibration values, as a last solution if the official ABBOTT algorithm does not give you good values.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
08/07/2016 11:30 a.m.

@albertot To me This last sensor is almost nailing the glycemia, it can be a coincidence, what is clear is that I just got up at 109 mg/dl, I waited for 60 minutes of rigor before being able to make readings and with hardly any variationGlycemic with what surely something has to do.Now, to see who is the guap@ who is looking for an hour of the day you have the perfect and stable glycemia and have 1 hour to be lying on the couch waiting for the activation of the sensor, in fine, it is not always possible ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/07/2016 3:04 p.m.

Good to everyone!
I wanted to ask you several questions.
I am a little lost in terms of apps, because I always use the glucometer, but well I will also try to use the mobile.
I am verifying that there are several apps, which you recommend, freeLink .. liapp or glymp?

And 2, ask, that I have already asked in another thread of the forum, but they have not answered me.
When downloading the data, if both glucometer and mobile are used simultaneously .... It is little straight when interpreting the graphs ....?
I don't know if I explain myself, but there are data on the one hand of the mobile and on the other of the glucometer ...

Liapp or glymp #:-s:-/

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/12/2017 8:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

rake said:
good to all!
I wanted to ask you several questions.
I am a little lost in terms of apps, because I always use the glucometer, but well I will also try to use the mobile.
I am verifying that there are several apps, which you recommend, freeLink .. liapp or glymp?

And 2, ask, that I have already asked in another thread of the forum, but they have not answered me.
When downloading the data, if both glucometer and mobile are used simultaneously .... It is little straight when interpreting the graphs ....?
I don't know if I explain myself, but there are data on the one hand of the mobile and on the other of the glucometer ...

Liapp or glymp #:-s:-/

I recommend the officer, LibreLink, no doubt!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/12/2017 9 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Rake" None of the applications work with all mobile phones so everything will depend on the phone you have, no app.Much difference but what has said depends on the mobile you have.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/12/2017 9:51 p.m.

An android

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 10:24 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

: ((: (: ((Brand and model ...? Androids there are 2 million brands and models @"rake"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2017 10:37 a.m.

@"sigsauer" jjajjaajjj is true

Samsung Galaxy A3.;I just proved that NCF has and is activated.
so I must not have any problem ... I think

What I do not like, is to have information on two different devices ... but hey, I think it is bienthese house for)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 10:57 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 and I use the application, but it seems to have the last defective sensors configured .... In fact, reading with the free freestyle player worked well, but when I made the statement with theApplication and my smartphone, the sensor became defective.
Has anyone had the same problem?This is the third sensor that is screwed due to the Linklibre application.Fyi, the latter worked well at the beginning, which allowed me to do a good amount of surveys, then the NFC antenna seemed to have more and more difficulties to take the sensor results and finally make it defective.
Thanks for your comments ...

@Rake ​​I repeat again that not all Androids work by much NFC that you have.The above I have taken it from a French forum, in fact, many phones are not that they do not read the sensor but directly fuck them.- I believe for what I have read that Glimp would not work for you either.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2017 11:54 a.m.

ok!thank you!I will take it into account, if I start using the app ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 12:35 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

With that mobile all apps work.I recommend FreeLink and Glimp, in addition to the official glucometer.
The two Abbott systems repeat the data but with the mobile they pass the direct data to Libreview and you do not have to put the computer with the glucometer to download and see graphs.
Of course, with the mobile you have to read in the sensor during the first hour of activating it with the glucometer, if not, it does not read it.
This time I did not do it in time and I am downloading Freestyle and Insulinx data with Libreview for my tomorrow.(Say my doctor to have my data online)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/14/2017 8:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" You are using that mobile or know people who use it and work it ..?For what I have read in different forums one of the Samsung Galaxy A3 "JODE" models the sensors.- We will give reliable information before writing.-

with Glimp
Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300 (if it works)
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310 (you fuck the sensor)

@"Rake" look at your model before loading the sensor.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/14/2017 9:22 a.m.

@"Ruthbia" @"sigsauer", thanks to 2.

I will tell you what is happening;With the new sensor that puts me I will not use the app, since I go on a trip to Prague, and I do not want to have "unexpected" problems .. that does not work or some history.
For the next sensor, I will try and tell you

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/14/2017 10:55 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

Hello, I'm new to free freestyle, do you know if there is any app for iOS?It can't be that they are all only for Android!Because?

Lucho89's profile photo
Lucho89
12/13/2017 9:25 p.m.

lucho89 said:
hello, I'm new to free freestyle, do you know if there is any app for iOS?It can't be that they are all only for Android!Why?

At the moment, there is no application for iOS, but there will be soon, probably in January.The problem is that for a long time Apple has kept its NFC chip and now has opened it to developers, which has finally created a freeLink version for iPhones.We will see what Abott surprises us why I do not have all with me that with an iPhone the sensor can be scanned and it is not necessary for it an intermediate device that scan it and pass the data via Bluetooth, for example ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/13/2017 9:45 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

sigsauer said:
@"ruthbia" you are using that mobile or know people who use it and work ..?For what I have read in different forums one of the Samsung Galaxy A3 "JODE" models the sensors.- We will give reliable information before writing.-

with Glimp
Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300 (if it works)
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310 (you fuck the sensor)

@"Rake" look at your model before loading the sensor.

@"SIGSAUER"
I just saw this post .... I use Samsung S4 ... that is very old.Android 5.0.0 version.And I have taken it travel to Italy with the glucometer.Always use the two options.The freeview uses it with the mobile too.I made a direct access from the browser (with Mozilla does not go well, better Google) and allows me to consult it quickly.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2017 11:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jpr said:
lucho89 said:
hello, am I new with the free freestyle, does anyone know if there is any app for iOS?It can't be that they are all only for Android!Why?

At the moment, there is no application for iOS, but there will be soon, probably in January.The problem is that for a long time Apple has kept its NFC chip and now has opened it to developers, which has finally created a freeLink version for iPhones.We will see what Abott surprises us why I do not have all with me that with an iPhone the sensor can be scanned and it is not necessary for it an intermediate device that scan it and pass the data via Bluetooth, for example ...

Ah!Well, thanks for the information!I will wait for January then!The same would be the same as in the case of the Android.I believe that to activate the sensor you need Abbott's scanner and then with your cell phone you can lift the data.

Lucho89's profile photo
Lucho89
12/14/2017 1:34 p.m.

Summarizing then ,,
Active is a sensor with glucometer.
In those 60 minutes, I also active with the freeLink app.
After those 60 minutes I can activate it with Glimp or Liapp

It is like that ??

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/17/2017 1:31 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

I have to say that yesterday I put on the new sensor, and I began to use the free application, and with my mobile that is a Sansumg Galaxy A3 it works perfectly.
Thanks for your help

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
12/20/2017 9:29 a.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.