Insulin bomb right or privilege to give it to you?

Leticia21's profile photo   07/25/2016 10:33 a.m.

In recent months I have been very bad due to serious hypoglycemia that I have had and when I go to the endocrine and see me badly, they also told me that I would not worry that they would help me ask me for the bomb and I was going to help me a lot and that inSeptember would already have it, the truth that gave me great joy and illusion to improve.Which has been my surprise that this month I have gone again and when I saw the endocrine my controls (simply looking at the last four days) he tells me that I was no longer having so many descents and that I did not believe that they were going to accept me now, that inThe case that he will think to get pregnant if they would accept it ... Then I say ... you have to be very uncontrolled or want to get pregnant to accept it?It seems to me very little coherent requirements, do not we have all the social security diabetics right to have it?
Those who have a bomb as you have given or accepted?

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
07/25/2016 10:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Because unfortunately I have to tell you that it is so, or you have a weight justification with risk such as a pregnancy or a lack of control of the disease or if you want rice Catalina, the pump is an option, but not an choice of the patient, which passes withglucometers and insulins.We are the chickens of the golden eggs, but without the right to anything.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/25/2016 10:58 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Well, I do not see the bomb privilege, quite the opposite, but that I have already said it is many times of taste, there are super delighted people and another like me who would not even wear it.

It is not the panacea, they do not put the pump and you already stop looking or weigh food, etc ...I don't know.

If they don't give it to you, it is first because it is a high and second expense is because it is not really a panacea ... that if you can control it with bolis ..... to give you another control method.

But what is said is very personal, of course I fuck me more than do not give continuous meters , that !!If it is an improvement for everyone, and here we are paying it, I do not tell you anything when the improvement is not so improved and it is expensive ..... Anyway, it is what there is.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/25/2016 11:15 a.m.

I spent 6 months fighting to put it alluding to sports reasons.In the BOE is the publication of the people who do or if they have the right to have the bomb, with the theme of pregnancy because it is easier, he tells him I want to get pregnant, they will not know the truth, then then I do not knowThere is one and that is, the pump no longer takes it away.
Link
You may have to put several claims but in the end you get it.
I encourage and for her.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/25/2016 12:21 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar Where do you put those claims?

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
07/25/2016 12:35 p.m.

I put them in customer service aimed at the director of the Murcian Health Service.Say that you want to get pregnant and do not put it on you, and you mention the BOE data.
Do not put claims at the endocrinology service of the hospital because they will not serve anything.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/25/2016 12:48 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.