{'en': 'We are useful and with diabetes! ... We are going to Africa to help diabetics.', 'es': 'Somos útiles y con Diabetes!... vamos a Africa para ayudar a diabéticos.'} Image

We are useful and with diabetes! ... We are going to Africa to help diabetics.

ani's profile photo   08/04/2016 7:41 a.m.

I tell you that ... I always liked to collaborate with everyone and ... again I coordinate a group that we go to Africa to contribute something of us;Experiences, knowledge, support, medical help, control material, etc, etc., for people with diabetes, who still ignore so much about the disease, due to lack of access to information and other resources.

Let us not seek the disability for diabetes in us, because, there are no! We are very useful to the world with diabetes, we make us an enooorer force as the symbol of diabetes, "a powerful blue circle" for all the diabetics that we are alreadyand ... the thousands that are diagnosed daily !!!!

To react and act !!!

There are too many differences in these diabetics that do not have the privilege of living in capitals (like us)!

Think about the remote places far away and ... there are also diabetics !!!

Sweet greetings and I will tell more !!!;)

ani's profile photo
ani
08/04/2016 7:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good luck @ani on this trip.It is a great job to educate in underdeveloped countries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2016 9:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let it go very well @ani !!!: D

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/04/2016 9:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have always wondered how diabetics survive in Africa.You will tell us ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/04/2016 9:25 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 because most die, I already tell you, my father dedicated himself to humanitarian work and lived in Africa a long time and it is very difficult to have any type of illness there, there are areas where the thing is betterBut in others ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/04/2016 9:31 a.m.

Good luck @ani on the trip

When you go to some countries, surely you realize how lucky

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2016 10:28 a.m.

I am very happy that you have that opportunity,@ani!
A hug !

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/04/2016 10:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I wish you a good trip @ani !!!, and that you can help as many people as possible!

Many spirits and take care of the heat !!!#:-s

fer's profile photo
fer
08/04/2016 10:41 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good trip dear @ani !!!!!
: -H

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/04/2016 8:01 p.m.

@ani on the way back.Happy trip!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/05/2016 1:35 p.m.

Happy trip and do not stop telling us your experiences there.
A hug

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/05/2016 1:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

What a beautiful work !! I hope you have a good trip and an unforgettable experience.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
08/05/2016 3:10 p.m.

nigiri said:
@sherpa41 because most die, I already tell you, my father dedicated himself his whole life to humanitarian work and lived in Africa a long time and it is very difficult to have any there any there anyType of disease, there are areas where the thing is better but in others ...

That is, the day that the total crisis that threatens almost all the economists that will arrive soon and that everyone will become as the current poor Africa ... Goodbye to the diabetics.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/06/2016 4:01 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

We will trust to have another destination, because in Africa life expectancy does not reach 50.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/06/2016 8:36 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You are the pump @sherpa41 :)) Well, I do not know, I doubt that it happens, that we get to be in Africa but if so, I suppose you goodbye to the diabetics and a lot of more sick people, the truth that I prefer to think about the present

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
08/06/2016 10:17 a.m.

nigiri said:
you are the pumpDiabetics and a lot of more patients, I know that I know, the truth that I prefer to think about the present

I also hope that economists are wrong, but every time some famous professor speaks on television, he says that the State will break, that debt, health and pensions are unpayable and in general that Spain and the world go to theshit.

Whenever I hear them I wonder that if that happened, as it would be difficult to manufacture insulin and strips in Spain.Although you are right that those who take other medicines or patients with complicated therapies that keep them alive would also have it raw ..

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/06/2016 2:20 p.m.

Let's not be catastrophistic ... To scare we already have politicians.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
08/06/2016 10:27 p.m.

Hello with Carino a @all/as foros and here I am again next to the dirty greetings that sent me and I want to thank you (with mayor) that respectful "farewell" d: "good trip, ani" !!!just telling them that it is in aogoorefully gratifying to be able to give what one already knows about DBTS and be so deserved in his words and gestures of thanks;I feel very honored by the totality of people who do everything well and do not reject anything !!Thank you very much again and continue ........ Oppaining !!A sweet greeting for everyone !!& GT;: D<& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

ani's profile photo
ani
08/10/2016 5:44 p.m.

Hello, I tell you that in the group that we were all, they have made videos and photos, of which, when possible, I will try to show them !!!They are very educational and "call" the good awareness of that we can "advance more happy" inside this fleo dbtc !!!I fervently encourage each one, to make these necessary bells of sensitization to others more demounded in knowledge and experiences !!!:;)

ani's profile photo
ani
08/11/2016 9:40 a.m.

Dear sweets and forero, again, I register again in the humanitarian list to help in, to thousands d dbtcs in the world and private, in Africa, where we do not know how indispensable it is to provide them with insulin, glucometers, control material, Education on DBTS, Material D Control, etc, etc., and the most escontial, a human treatment according to their human needs!I, @ani, humbly I like to share these many moments already lived with dbts and put them to the most inexperienced and, finding, in general, words of orientation, support and understanding for it, "diabetic in theAnother side of the world "already what ... compared to the world, where we live, this is another !!, we have everything within our reach, and we still complain a little !!
I will be a few days, but the complete team will make an impressive work of material help and education!The volunteers like me, our "work" consists in giving our heart in moral support and emotional accompaniment to the same dbts !!
I will only lose to TV some soccer matches, with the World Cup, but I will be here and to see how we go out in the end !!! hahaha,
>: D <

ani's profile photo
ani
06/11/2018 5:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.