IMPORTANT INFORMATION

CRUZHENDEZ's profile photo   08/11/2016 6:37 a.m.

Hello, how about good day ... you see this is not the medium but after 3 months my mother finalThat has given you! Now I request information to know the care that must be taken

CRUZHENDEZ's profile photo
CRUZHENDEZ
08/11/2016 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!In the hospital they will have given you the guidelines to be followed, but you have to collect all the necessary information the care of the type of diabetes and the indicated medication.Ask doubts in case we can help.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2016 1:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Cruzhendez I'm very happy for your mother.Where do you live?What type of diabetes do you have?In each country it is different.

In any case, you have to control all foods containing carbohydrates, walking regularly and if it is possible for things to explain an endocrinology nurse well.

More concrete question because this is a mini world.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2016 2:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My dear @cruzhendez, first of all congratulate you for that wonderful news that you give us about your dear mother;And at this time and here, in the forum, ask and expose all your needs to inform you and better understand the world of the dbts !!!All are very valuable advice and opinions that will give you the greatest of respect and Carino Los Foreros;Listen to them and accept them and get the best for you and apply it conscious!A sweet hug D Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
08/11/2016 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.