Insulin as water

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/11/2016 4:51 p.m.

Again and although the issue has already been discussed in other threads, it is not to believe.
Since yesterday at 7 pm until 05 in the morning in 230 fixed and did not go down with anything.
Normal dinner Salad with fish fillet to say few HC.
19:45 Dinner and 2 of Humalog Value 100.
20.45 Value 228 and I correct with 2 more units of Humalog.
21.00 Lantus 22 units
22.00 Value 226 and this does not go down to wait yet.
23.00 Nothing I am already going to take value 231 and come 2 more from Humalog.
01:00 We are still the same with 228 and another 2 units of Humalog.
It seems amazing and according to the Dexcom curve, the slight and gradually decrease at 04.00 am
value in 173.
08:30 Value 140 and to breakfast.
What a night I have happened is something very mysterious that usually happens to me a couple of days a month.
It is ostia as the disease beats logic and reason.
Comments Experiences and Suggestions are welcome

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/11/2016 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It sounds like resistances ... they are very bastard, incredible as the glucose plant face and there is no god to let it go down.Sometimes hormonal factor, sometimes out of all logic ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/11/2016 5:16 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Have you looked if insulin comes out of the needle?It looks like nonsense but I have sometimes encountered needles that no matter how much you turned to increase doses and puls

DiabetesForo
08/11/2016 6:25 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Have you looked if insulin comes out of the needle?It seems nonsense but I have sometimes encountered needles that, no matter how much you turned to increase doses and pulsted nothing

If of course I change roads 2 times and needles like 5 because I didn't trust.
There are times that drops come out with the ball instead of fine splash, I am already more waspao je je.
Once again I fell off.
Thanks @joseludi

DiabetesForo
08/11/2016 6:44 p.m.

That is called insulin traffic jam, hahaaa, sometimes happens.But you solved it very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2016 11:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The Lantus dose of the previous day may have fallen short, for anything.Sometimes it is the Boli.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/11/2016 11:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

There are inexplicable things in all this, suddenly especially when sleeping, the thing gets in 180-200 and you can already put bowling or up the bombs of the bomb, which does not go down until 8 in the morning so why you carry theday, the nights are always bad.With the continuous sensor, more weird things are seen, as for no reason the curve goes up without eating anything and that continues to rise for more insulin you put.Complicated!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/15/2016 10:12 p.m.

I spend this the day of the Champions League final?You are the same of the Atletico in Madrid without knowing it ... it is a joke.This case is to study ... without resolving mysteries, last millenium and without edintifying objects .... has happened to me at the same time and my conclusion is stress ...

bernat's profile photo
bernat
08/15/2016 10:23 p.m.

tresiba 24u. hora 6:00 AM
novorapid a demanda 1 u. x racion HC

Sometimes we have strong resistance to insulin, it happens to me sometimes and not only when there are situations of nerves or stress, when I drive for several hours I speak trips of about 5 hours I have to be putting me insulin of more because increasing the basalIt is not enough to me.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2016 12:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

enrich said:
there are inexplicable things in all this, suddenly especially when sleeping the thing is put in 180-200 and you can already put bowling or up the basal of the pump, which does not go downUntil 8 in the morning so why you have been the day, the nights are always bad.With the continuous sensor, more weird things are seen, as for no reason the curve goes up without eating anything and that continues to rise for more insulin you put.Complicated!

Enrique as you describe it that happens to me.

DiabetesForo
08/16/2016 7:02 a.m.

Is this diabetes a bit desperate, right?Especially when it is inexplicably out of control.Well, it's what there is!

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/17/2016 10:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.