The feelings in diabetes

jesikamartinES's profile photo   07/08/2017 1:15 a.m.

I am living the separation of what my partner was for 9 years, for the second infidelity of him, I feel very emotionally bad and physically I have exacerbated the symptoms of my diabetes II, how are lack of appetite, nausea, pain ofstomach, dizziness, tachycardia, diarrhea;This happened to me before for the same cause in 2013 and it was when I was detected the DBTS, one of you has happened something like that?And can you tell me how they recovered?

Thanks for reading me.

jesikamartinES's profile photo
jesikamartinES
07/08/2017 1:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First, I feel a lot what you are living.I hope you overcome it soon.I believe that if the organism alters this type of emotional tensions.It is not comparable, but when in my work I have pressure periods immediately, the glucose values ​​are altered and, consequently, the symptoms are complicated ... but calm Jesika, everything will change and improve

arjengask's profile photo
arjengask
07/08/2017 1:26 a.m.

Hi Jesica.I feel the experience you are living and send many positive energies.What happens to you I think is completely normal ... I am also altered a barbarity when something is not going well ... I recommend activities such as yoga meditation or simply focus on some hobby that you have .. or better still start oneNew ... Enjoy your friends and family and think that it is temporary ... the best thing is to come ... we encourage

Carmen1975's profile photo
Carmen1975
07/08/2017 11:24 a.m.

Thank you very much for your support, I understand Carmen, well we really hope that everything is good, it is always good to have people who understand you

greetings

jesikamartinES's profile photo
jesikamartinES
07/09/2017 12:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.