See you here ...

Ss1's profile photo   08/17/2016 11:30 a.m.

Hello, I have registered in the forum recently, although I have read your messages for years.I am Type 1 diabetic for about 10 years ... I debuted with 29 !!!
I can tell you more ... I am from Barcelona, ​​I have children and I love hiking.So far I carry acceptable control, the glucosadas are between 7.1 and 7.6.It costs me, like all of you, carrying this disease.It always reminds me (especially after an important drop) to cases of family abuse: they beat you a beating and then you have to lie together and put a good face.
All the best

Ss1's profile photo
Ss1
08/17/2016 11:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @ss1, greetings and welcome.Your description is very successful, to the weight of chronicity and wear adding to having to try to be positiv @ and smile ... recently @luvi defined diabetes such as Joker's disease, q t forces to smile even in some (enough) Moments you feel like the ass ... When I read it I thought, there you have given him.Let's keep standing, a hug!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/17/2016 12:39 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome!Because there is no other and I try to stand, but that Agustito is sitting for a ratin;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/17/2016 1:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!I also have a short time here, I liked your description of diabetes!

Greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/17/2016 6:47 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/17/2016 11:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.