Hi, I'm new and I would like to know ...

Aure's profile photo   08/23/2016 11:34 p.m.

My name is Aurelio but for the cuates only hehehe.

Well, I am prediabetic and these days I have been "fighting" so that diabetes is not developed since I have a family history and that she is my mother.

I try to eat healthy such as vegetables, fruits, chicken, etc., how much or little I have read after all it is not so healthy to eat the healthy (go the redundancy) it always has to be with measure.

Yes, it is true that doubts arise and that sometimes I can't find on the internet.As for example, right now it is Nanche's time and I don't know if we can eat it without worrying that glucose rises.On one occasion I went with a nutritionist and told me that all the fruit that is to peel (banana, mango, watermelon, etc.) is the one that contains more sugar, but I ask, the grapes do not peel and contain a lot of sugar.

Let's see if there is someone who answers me about Nanche.

Bue, I think I spread a little.

Greetings and thanks in advance

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/23/2016 11:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aure said:
my name is aurelio but for the cuates only hehehe.

Well, I am prediabetic and these days I have been "fighting" so that diabetes is not developed since I have a family history and that she is my mother.

I try to eat healthy such as vegetables, fruits, chicken, etc., how much or little I have read after all it is not so healthy to eat the healthy (go the redundancy) it always has to be with measure.

Although I do not practice the exercise newspaper, but I do practiced the sport of volleyball, thanks to Dios that still allows me to enjoy it.Sometimes in one day up to 3 games.

Yes, it is true that doubts arise and that sometimes I can't find on the internet.As for example, right now it is Nanche's time and I don't know if we can eat it without worrying that glucose rises.On one occasion I went with a nutritionist and told me that all the fruit that is to peel (banana, mango, watermelon, etc.) is the one that contains more sugar, but I ask, the grapes do not peel and contain a lot of sugar.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/23/2016 11:39 p.m.

aure said:
aure said:
my name is aurelio but for the cuates only hee hehehehe.

Although I do not practice the exercise newspaper, but I do practiced the sport of volleyball, thanks to Dios that still allows me to enjoy it.Sometimes in one day up to 3 games.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/23/2016 11:39 p.m.

Hi @Aure!I had to look for Manche in the Wikipedia hehehe because I had not heard it in my life.The classification of fruits and their amount of sugar depending on whether they peeglycemic index.
You do very well to take care of you.
I put Nanche link.What a more curious fruit!
:)) Greetings and welcome.

Link

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/23/2016 11:49 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hi Ainhoa, thanks for responding and for your welcome.

I have a problem about how to measure the amount of hydrates among other forms of measures in regard to food and its contents, I am barely informing myself of this type of measures.I have read the measure of a cup, but what size can the cup (girl, medium, large): D

The wiki already read it but I stayed like this "????": D.As you will realize, I have to continue informing me, learning and what comes to light.To be honest, I feel a fool: S

I will be giving them a can (bothering) with my doubts, if I do not find information of everything that has been written in this forum with themes of other users and also put my grain of sand of what can help.

A hug.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/24/2016 12:10 a.m.

@aure, look at this page, it seems that it is well explained.I do not think there is any fruit that you cannot eat, the only thing not to abuse those that have more hydrates and a greater glycemic index ...

Link

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/24/2016 12:57 a.m.

DT 3

Welcome @aure!
I do not know a little that they will recommend exactly to the prediabetics, but I suppose to take care of us like all the others.

I have also had to look for the Nance to know what it was, you don't see that fruit here haha.
It looks like a pretty sweet fruit, with enough glycemic index (which little quantity raises sugar very quickly), although I may be wrong.I was recommended to take fruit, if possible from glycemic index not very high and without peeling (so that the cascara fiber helps to make glucose more slowly).
But well they also told me that it would not obsess me and that as long as I did not eat more than 1 ration of fruit for food (I make 3 meals a day) even if it was out of high glycemic index, nothing would happen because it is little quantity 'and because it is understood that it does notYou are going to eat that fruit always at all meals.1st here in Spain are 10g of carbohydrates, so according to I see in an Internet table ( Link would be about 50g of Nance.
Come on, that if you eat some few should not be bad, another thing is that you eat many at once, hahaha
I hope to be helpful, and not have saturated you a lot, and if I'm mistaken in something that correct me clearly!

Greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/24/2016 1:12 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

If you can do any fasting glucose control and after meals, it is as you will see what suits you Coner.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/24/2016 1:39 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ainhoa ​​thanks for the link, I'm already informing myself more;)

Hi Miexron, how are you.
Uuffff, in recent days I have eaten a lot of Nanche: S, precisely today I went with the doctor for the check after it gave me treatment for 30 days of metformin because in my last exam I had 135 glucose and weight 61 kgs :( ((I weighed 64 in December of last year when the doctor told me that it was already prediastIt was better because when glucose falls, it tends to rise from a weight of 1 to 3 kilos.

In December, at that time I ended up with 85 glucose after it also gave me treatment with metformin and apart that I was with nutritionist.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/24/2016 1:40 a.m.

Hi Regina,

Ok thanks for the advice.

Greetings.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/24/2016 1:43 a.m.

Hi @regina, @Miexron, @ainhoa ​​Nice Day !!!

Well, with the novelty that in my analysis they came out with 71.30 glucose and that therefore the doctor told me that I am already well, that I continue to wear the diet but that "I do not kill me" hahaha.That I go again to make me a general check -up but within 6 months.

If you have any comments about it, it will be welcome.

A hug and take care of a lot, here I will be.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/24/2016 9:14 p.m.

I'm glad @Aure!It is a perfect result, taking care of yourself is more, so to continue with it, but do not obsess as the doctor says!

All the best!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/24/2016 10:45 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Hello, I am Cristina I have type 1 diabetes 35 years ago I have been very well controlled without complications and the last glucosilada of 6.1 almost without hypoglycemia.If you want to help or have any questions here you have me

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
08/25/2016 7:03 a.m.

Welcome @Cristinase

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/25/2016 9:40 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/25/2016 11:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi @Cristinase, welcome and whenever I read something like that it is a moral chute, 35 years of uncomplicated diabetes, an exposure hemoglobin and without hypoglycemia ... You can surely help a lot>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/25/2016 4:43 p.m.

DT 3

Thanks Ainoa.Well, with my experience, I can help you with what you want

Cristina Serrano
08/25/2016 4:46 p.m.

If you have any questions ask without problems.In the morning I can't answer because I work but in the afternoon no problem

Cristina Serrano
08/25/2016 4:48 p.m.

Hi @cristina thank you very much for offering you to help.You take me 5 years.
Welcome.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/25/2016 4:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome @Cristinase.

Aure's profile photo
Aure
08/25/2016 6:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.