Insulin and couple bomb

ceciii's profile photo   08/24/2016 3:58 p.m.

Hello ... I don't know if the subject was already treated in another thread, but what happens to me is that I am recently wearing insulin bomb, and now I am knowing someone and I don't know how to tell him about the insulin pump ...I am afraid that you do not understand or be scared.Something like this happened to someone?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you really love you and you want it, I don't see it inconvenient to be scared.That he will miss him, yes;Maybe I asked or don't do it for fear of shitting it, too.So do not become obsessed with this let it be naturally you do not have to plan a circumstance to do so .. one tells you that hides it and that tries not to say it, perhaps erroneously or not .. age maybe it is softening me..

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/24/2016 4:47 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Here another teacher in hiding the disease.

Hiding it strangers or acquaintances is one thing, but your most intimate circle, like your partner, should not be necessary.
If it is scared to be given, honestly.Or are you going to remove the bomb for him?Sooner or later the thing will get hot and will end up discovering it anyway: P

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/24/2016 4:58 p.m.

@Cecii I think the same as the classmates.If you want you love you, as you are, with a bomb and without it.Surely it is not any problem.It would be what was missing, come on ... a hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/24/2016 5:16 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thanks @Luvi, @Artorias and @Ainhoa

I hope everything goes well :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 5:18 p.m.

@Ceciii I debut it to everyone, at two or three years I stop saying it.Now I think he puts it even on my forehead.I assure you that if I went back in time I would say it at 4 winds during these 30 years that I am something sweet (although no hahaha told me).I assure you that it will not harm you with the people you appreciate you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/24/2016 5:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @jconegar
My fear passes through the side that having a device attached to my body stops it seems attractive, that it scares about that, I do not know if I explain.I ask men, if they knew a girl and has insulin bomb would make them rethink everything or would not affect anything?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 5:35 p.m.

Woman if that is sensuality !!!!!They will show off € 600 costumes because your boast of € 4000.It also does not affect at all, well thinking about what I am thinking hahaha.
Do not give it vouchers and you are also sweet even if they don't tell you;)

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/24/2016 5:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Thanks @jconegar!You are right :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 5:49 p.m.

Let's see, putting ourselves sincere, if a girl puts you donkey, seeing that he carries a walkman attached to the waist will not make him pug the less donkey, I guarantee it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/24/2016 6:21 p.m.

Hahaha lighter impossible;)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 6:50 p.m.

Nor will you sincere like that of sopeton and tell yourself everything is not going to be that he has a hip prosthesis and all the dentures postizes ...: ((((((
@Ceciii encourage and the bull that you can

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/24/2016 8:29 p.m.

Hahaha =)) =)) =))

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 8:33 p.m.

I encourage @Ceciii ... Many times we give more importance to the things they really have ... treats the issue with naturalness and sincerity ... you will see how everything flows correctly ...

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/24/2016 10:19 p.m.

Thanks @ranty :) You have to let it flow and be the best ..

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/24/2016 10:25 p.m.

Chic@s moderate a little that I am going to look for the icon of two rhombuses, hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/24/2016 11:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Well, @Ceciii is everything said.I first have dinner with my current partner and take out the whole set: lancetas, strips and insulin.
Now I carry the free and tell me that it is the ignition and off button.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/25/2016 12:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hopefully I spent like that @ruthbia and take it with humor ... and that it is no reason you don't like it.Although that were the reason now that I think is that it is not worth it;)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/25/2016 1:03 a.m.

@CECIII Tell him that at least you carry the device that "controls" you in sight that others carry their "bomb" hidden and when it exploits it is worse hahahaha
Many luck and what they have told you, if you love you, with the complete pack;)

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
08/25/2016 8:53 a.m.

Very well said @mariah14 = d> hahaha

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
08/25/2016 9:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.