Downing at night

BanHop's profile photo   08/12/2016 9:45 a.m.

Good, it turns out that I shed Lantus at night.I have been with diabetes for 8 years and I have not usually had problems at night (well some descent than another).
Well, as I wanted to lose a few kilos, I have lowered the hydrates of the dinner, and now they are giving me down around 4-5 in the morning.I have a sugar box next to the bed and I am leaving it empty.
As I believe that the Lantus curve is older the first hours, I suppose it will be for that, it had occurred to me as a solution, to prick the Lantus in the morning.How do you see it?Do you see another better solution?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/12/2016 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Banhop I instead of changing the Lantus 12 -hour schedule that is very radical, a couple of units would come down to see how you get up, lower it until you get up well.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/12/2016 10:12 a.m.

I have already tried that and nothing.
The problem is that I have no low in the morning.Last night I went to bed with 200 I did not click quickly and at 4 in the morning I had 45.

sigsauer said:
@banhop I instead change the schedule of the 12 hours that it is very radical, a couple of units the lantus would go down to see how you get up, lower it untilyou get up well.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/12/2016 10:34 a.m.

Ahh ok, I hadn't caught you at first.
When I used Lantus, I put it in mid -afternoon around 6 pm and I was doing pretty good, everything depends on your habits and whether the schedule catches you well or takes you in some activity.If you change it in the morning, keep in mind if it covers you more or less well so as not to get up alt@.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/12/2016 12:02 p.m.

The same thing happened to my daughter with Lantus at night.It gave hiccups at three in the morning.
The problem was solved by passing it in the morning.You can also put it at eating or in the afternoon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/12/2016 11:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks, now I'm going to try.

regina said:
my daughter happened with Lantus at night.It gave hiccups at three in the morning.
The problem was solved by passing it in the morning.You can also put it at eating or in the afternoon.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/13/2016 12:07 a.m.

@banhop I When the Lantus came out according to the doctors, they had to put it at night, they said it was flat and I said that a fucking because I had hypos at night and not a few.
As they commented I started putting it in the morning and everything ended.
Sorry for not commenting before but it was somewhat looked.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/16/2016 12:47 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you so much.For now it seems that it is better.

jconegar said:
@banhop I when the lantus came out according to the doctors had to put it on the night, they said it was flat and I said that a fuck because I had hypos at night and not a few.
As they commented I started putting it in the morning and everything ended.
Forgive for not commenting before but it was somewhat looked.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
08/16/2016 10:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.