I have run out of strips

Elejulia's profile photo   08/27/2016 12:23 p.m.

Hello everyone.
My daughter does not calculate the amount of strips I needed for every day we would be out of vacation.
What I do?Because we are in a Fura town in our autonomous community.
Can I go to a hospital or a pharmacy to buy them?
Thank you so much
Elena I Julia

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
08/27/2016 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@elejulia, in the pharmacy you can buy them, but they will take your eyes off, they are very consistent ... you can try to contact the local association, they usually have glucometers that give them the laboratories with a canoe d strips, or they can help you and make youFrom bridge with the hospital ... you can also go directly to the hospital, if they are not very cerrile, the logical thing is to give you what you need.Going to hospital patient care ... Where are you holidays?

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/27/2016 12:51 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

We are from Barcelona and we are in a town in Zaragoza.
The town has a medical dispensary and the nearest medical center is three quarters of hour in the province of Huesca
thank you

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
08/27/2016 2:11 p.m.

In the pharmacy you can buy.In a medical center I no longer know if they will also ask you.
I am in Huesca.I have acu chek Aviva and True results.@Elejulia, if you can't get and my strips serve you.I don't know if you're very far ...

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2016 2:24 p.m.

@Elejulia, I would approach the Emergencies to the nearest health center to see if they can leave you a glucometer and some strips.I think if they would leave you what I had.

Although who knows, anything can happen in our Spain with its wonderful autonomies and its no less wonderful transfers

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2016 2:42 p.m.

@Elejulia, I am in Zaragoza capital and I have strips of Trueresult, if t serve and stay close, let me know and pass them.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
08/27/2016 2:50 p.m.

@Elejulia, I think like @joseludi, I do not think that in the health center they put you problems to give you one or two boxes of strips, it would be unfortunate that they will deny you, the truth ... I am in Logroño, Tngo Contour Next ...

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/27/2016 2:53 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Yes, go to the health center.
Transfers give many problems in recipes ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/27/2016 3:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You can go to the pharmacy before eating and when closing the pharmacy, at least you have a reference.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
08/29/2016 12:48 p.m.

Thank you very much I have already solved it at the end a neighbor of the town has provided me with a boat boat of the same brand.
We have been lucky !!!

Thank you all.
kisses
Elena I Julia

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
08/30/2016 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.