New continuous glucose monitor

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/13/2016 4:31 p.m.

Good morning and if this is really better they will be better.
Apparently the English Medical Medical company would be in the short term by bringing us a new glucose measuring device called Sugarbeat.
What a surprise this good news this morning.
The device has good appearance and promise that prices will be more accessible than those we carry for example Dexcom.
Technology seems similar and the size much better and would be reaching the market at the end of December of this year or beginning of the coming.
Upon arriving more competition I think prices could go down in our favor and improve sizes and portability
What a surprise.
I leave the link of the page in English for more information.
Surely our friend the sugary Jedi is already aware just in case I put it in a copy.
@Hansolo
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/13/2016 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fer has already wrote an article right here a couple of months ago:

Link

And here we also talk about it:

Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/13/2016 4:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
fer already wrote an article right here a couple of months:

Link

And here we also talk about it:

Link

Thank you Sherpa41 Faith moves mountains, hopefully it is better than the Dexcom and cheaper.

DiabetesForo
08/13/2016 5:51 p.m.

I spent my email 2 months ago to receive information, as the FDA screen is happening to get it in the United States, here it seems that by the end of the year or early 2017 they will begin to take it out in the countries of 1st Division and (Germany, England, Sweden ..) and then in the rest as always ..

How much more people let's sign up and see the same business they make it a little cheaper ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/13/2016 6:17 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I spent my email 2 months ago to receive information, as the FDA screen is happening to take it out in the United States, here it seems that by the end of the year or firstof 2017 they will begin to take it out in the countries of 1st Division and (Germany, England, Sweden ..) and then in the rest as always ..

How much more people let's sign up and see the same business they make it a little cheaper ...: D

If I also send them an email to see that there is interest to see what happens.
As long as they do not pass from thread with prices we will do well

DiabetesForo
08/13/2016 6:27 p.m.

A device that has the same measurement system that is now ... and is a novelty?
Because they have worried about design to be more manageable, do you really think they are going to reduce the price, with the cake

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/14/2016 12:13 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
a device that has the same measurement system of those now ... and is a novelty?
Because they have worried about design to be more manageable, do you really think they are going to reduce the price, with the cake

It does not have the same system, it does not wear a needle stuck.

Electric currents attract the glucose of the interstitial fluid.As towards the Glucowatch.Hopefully with better success.

If it worked well for me it would be a great advance.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/14/2016 9:36 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

BuF, I am following this apparel, but I think it is better not to have too high expectations just in case.

It is not like free or dexcom that you carry a nailed filament, it is "non -invasive" and for the moment nothing has been achieved that measures well in this way.

In the last study I saw from this sugarbeat, I had a Mard (difference between what it measures and the real glucose) greater than free and dexcom although acceptable, but measured every 10 or 15 minutes the glucose.Now they changed it to measure every 5 and a very bad, unacceptable Mard came out.
Let's see if it improves before leaving.

I would love to have it for the comfort of being able to take it when you want, and also the creators say it will be much cheaper than the competition.

But equalizing the accuracy of very complicated Dexcom, they do not play with the same advantage.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/14/2016 9:37 a.m.

artories said:
buf, I am following this vagnage, but I think it is better not to have too high expectations just in case.

It is not like free or dexcom that you carry a nailed filament, it is "non -invasive" and for the moment nothing has been achieved that measures well in this way.

In the last study I saw from this sugarbeat, I had a Mard (difference between what it measures and the real glucose) greater than free and dexcom although acceptable, but measured every 10 or 15 minutes the glucose.Now they changed it to measure every 5 and a very bad, unacceptable Mard came out.
Let's see if it improves before leaving.

I would love to have it for the comfort of being able to take it when you want, and also the creators say it will be much cheaper than the competition.

But equal to the accuracy of Dexcom very complicated, they do not play with the same advantage.

Where have you seen those studies you are talking about and the worsening of MRD?Thanks @Artorias, I also register for a long time

DiabetesForo
08/14/2016 6:40 p.m.

Only for not being invasive and being like a sticker or sticker already excites my size.
And if the price is cheaper to migrate my swallows than with the dexcom I am ruining myself.

DiabetesForo
08/15/2016 2:17 a.m.

Here we talk about the 2015 studio where I had a good Mard, 11.8% Link (here the device measures glucose every 20 minutes)

And here in 2016, a 14.05% Mard, with measurements every 5 minutes: Link

Let's see if it improves, that there is still time.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/15/2016 1:43 p.m.

It seems that there is another continuous meter on the way I think it is from China and it is similar to the Dexcom, it is called Medtrum.It seems with a simpler finish but promises to be cheaper.Let's see if this is encouraged in 2017!It has .com website.

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/15/2016 4:19 p.m.

artories said:
here is talk about the 2015 study where I had a good Mard, of 11.8% Link (here the device measures glucose every 20 minutes)

And here in 2016, a 14.05% Mard, with measurements every 5 minutes: Link

Let's see if it improves, that there is still time.

Well, what seems to me to understand @Artorias in the second link, those of Nemaura occur with a song in their teeth because they do not reach 15 % and on top of that they have advantage over the competitors being a daily patch.Come on, because "they are worth it"

It seems that they are more focused on approving their marketing in the United States by mid-next year-Appints-Navigant-Submit-Ide-Nema-Sugarbeat%Ef%83%92-System/

Hopefully they improve the system because it paints very well

DiabetesForo
08/15/2016 7:43 p.m.

enrich said:
It seems that there is another continuous meter on the way I think it is from China and is similar to the Dexcom, is called Medtrum.It seems with a simpler finish but promises to be cheaper.Let's see if this is encouraged in 2017!It has .com.

@enriquec, is a pump and a continuous measurement system.The sensor lasts 7 days.I don't think the laboratory is Chinese, it has 3 directions, one in the United Kingdom, another in Honk Kong and another in Shanghai.But come on that it may be China.

The insulin pump is without tubes.The continuous measurement is done every 2 minutes.Too beautiful and I don't know, I suppose it will be a new laboratory or project.

Link

DiabetesForo
08/15/2016 7:54 p.m.

Yes, it seems too nice, the only thing that is not yet artificial pancreas, only cuts the pump in case of hiccups, but the pump is compact without cables and disposable.And the sensor is similar to Dexcom.And most importantly, it seems that it is not the typical news that is never seen, it seems that it is already underway ...

enriquec's profile photo
enriquec
08/15/2016 8:04 p.m.

enrich said:
It seems that there is another continuous meter on the way I think it is from China and is similar to the Dexcom, is called Medtrum.It seems with a simpler finish but promises to be cheaper.Let's see if this is encouraged in 2017!It has .com.

Well, it was time for the Chinese to "shoot" to Dexcom ... I don't understand how it takes so long ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
09/13/2016 9:18 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

We close several threads of Sugarbeat and focus on one to make it easier to locate information on it.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/08/2018 7:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.