Presentation

mariapi's profile photo   08/18/2016 12:51 p.m.

Hello, I'm new here and I want to introduce myself, my name is Mariapi

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 12:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mariapi said:
Hello, I'm new here and I want to introduce myself, my name is Mariapi

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 12:51 p.m.

Welcome @mariapi !!>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/18/2016 1:04 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 1:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Ainhoa ​​¡>: D <

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 1:13 p.m.

Hi Regina>: D <

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 1:14 p.m.

Delighted to greet the two & GT ;: d & lt;& GT;: D<I am a diabetic for 42 years, I have 52, so I already have a little experience.At this time, an entire life, I have had very good, good, bad and very bad seasons, but thank God, I have no important complication.Perhaps it is at this time in my life due to menopause, my hyperthyroidism, that I have fattened 10 kilos in 6 months and to my vital fatigue, when I am worse.

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 1:25 p.m.

Well, we like that among people like you in the forum, because we are very encouraged to know that after so much you are still so well :)
Maybe it is good to sign up for a gym, because for what I am seeing with my daughter, she is helping her a lot, both physically and psychically. But she goes to her rhythm, with dance, yoga, a little machines ....And very happy.>: D <

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/18/2016 2:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Mariapi, as @regina says, I also encourage me to read you and know that no complication has appeared over the years ... every time I read or listen to testimonies like this, I enter a goaches !!Have a good day: x

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/18/2016 2:44 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I will be delighted to help you in everything that can & GT ;: d & lt;The truth is that as long as I was a girl I had no problem assuming and controlling my illness, fighting against the lack of information of the people (in a school they did not admit me because they did not want sick girls, for example) and with the material means of thetime.What there was.But being diabetic made me stronger.I am used to fighting and being independent, which is vital and then knowing how to face the vicissitudes of life.: \ "& GT; :)

mariapi's profile photo
mariapi
08/18/2016 2:54 p.m.

Hi @mariapi !!Welcome to the forum I am very happy to see that someone who has so many years with diabetes is well and without complications. I have diabetes a year ago and I am the endocrine says that the disease would have to have for many years, that it is rare like thisI am learning from everyone.
What community are you??
I also have hypothyroidism like you, well I think you have hyperthyroidism.Well tell us what you want and we will learn a lot from you, I will surely.& GT;: D<& GT;: D<

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/18/2016 4:41 p.m.

Welcome @mariapi !!You will surely have many things to share with so many years of experience.
I hope you will take everything again and I send you we encourage you!
Greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
08/18/2016 4:55 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Welcome @mariapi, never stop fighting, you always have to have an illusion in front of our eyes

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/18/2016 10:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.