What do you usually do?

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   08/27/2016 1:40 p.m.

Good ... Let's see, today the doubt has assaulted me after much ...
When you skip the daily routine, and break with the schemes of all this, that is, a dinner with friends or something ... preferred to correct a climb or solve a descent?
Let's see, very rarely I get everything right, so that I am going to deceive you ... but when I go out there and I am short of insulin then it took a long time to correct the high figures, however, if it is a hip (Scheduled) that is, thickened the hydrates, or I move more or whatever, take something sugary, a juice or similar that carries on or caught in a bar, and from there everything perfect ...
What is worse for us?

Come Chic@s ... Thank you !!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
08/27/2016 1:40 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

I prefer to be a little high, I enjoy the moment.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2016 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel I understand you, but then after 3 hours you see that you have 230 and it's over enjoying hahaha xD, I am very raised

Marcos_J_M
08/27/2016 1:55 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

It has been a long time since I am no longer raised.I enjoy, I control insulin and of course what, but I try to forget.You never forget, but I'm not working for me all the time.
You have to give yourself a little freedom, we don't go out every day .... so nothing happens because one day, two, three ... Don't be so pending.I see it.There will be people who will see it differently.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2016 1:59 p.m.

I totally agree with @anaisabel, diabetes must be given once again that another :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2016 2:38 p.m.

Yes, you have to put it aside to be able to live!
When it goes out, sometimes you will be low and sometimes high, but you correct it with the automatic put, and do not leave you a footprint.
The bad thing would be not to be correct, but, knowing, nothing happens

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/27/2016 2:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much to everyone ... learning to live is my motto ... until I die :)
I hope the continuous meter is financed ... that would be magnificent

Marcos_J_M
08/27/2016 4:19 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

marcos_j_m said:
hopefully we are financed the continuous meter ... that would be magnificent

A continuous meter is very comfortable and allows you a lot of freedom but do not get rid of hyperglycemia (thanks to the Mi **** of insulins that we have to take almost three hours to correct) or hypoglycemia (if you want to have adjusted control).

I have chosen never to have hypos with what that entails for my hemoglobin, but that they take me to dance in 20 years.These are the best years of my life and I will not throw them away.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/28/2016 4:12 a.m.

Well, I don't know why I am in cows and yesterday I had hiccups due to excess insulin (I had resistance all morning and in the food I put a little more) and at night a huge hyper 300 ... I think the penI was injected with the whole amount
I keep the hyper .... I will go down ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2016 10:19 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Arotorias believe me that I understand you, but I can't dance, knowing that oxidative stress eats me inside ... I know that I am wrong, that you have to learn to take this, but hey, I suppose that I will have come to visitTo the psychologist, who is already well in 13 years hahaha
@Ruthbia you see, it is that, and then you enter ketosis and it is a pain, discomfort in general and well ... it is not pleasant neither one nor the other, but it is that my figure to be there would be 140 butIt is impossible ... or hypo or very hyper, I do not understand, I suppose it will be the pressure and stress we carry, that we play bad passes ...

FREE HUGS !!ha ha ha

Marcos_J_M
08/28/2016 4:20 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Since I debuted I have not had ketosis.It only happens to me rarely yesterday.I usually be between 80 and 130. Today I have given me the control results and I have a 5.8 glycal so well.
But I am always thinking every time I eat or drink.With free I am distressing less

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2016 4:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia if I understand you, they are my figures, rarely high peaks, but many times I have to eat to avoid hypos and many others solve them

Marcos_J_M
08/28/2016 5:04 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@Marcos_J_M The topic that takes a long time to go down and costs to control it after an excess, it is usually because in that excess there are usually fats that are the ones that cause it to cost it for hours.I always prefer to correct a drop but be careful that you can control a drop and then go up because it is missing insulin later.That is, at three hours after having climbed you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/28/2016 7:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you @jconegar that is the case, that when I usually leave and such, it is inevitable to take more fats from the account ... hence the descent prefer ...
As a rule I have no problem in the descents with the rebounds, I only take a juice or fruit, and it is perfect.And if it is a downturn below 60 the watercolor goes like a shot ... at least for me

Marcos_J_M
08/29/2016 3:56 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.